Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy Butters Different Class

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Guy stepped in at the 11th hour to guest at the Lancing Rangers FC presentation last night in Worthing.
The club contacted the Albion several months ago and were left in limbo, so its not just contracts then?, and they in turn contacted me in desperation but Guy very kindly gave up his Saturday night to do the business.
The club chairman again contacted me this morning to say what a great night was had by all, the kids, whether they support the Albion or not were made up that Guy was there and to quote the call, 'He is an excellent ambassador for the club'.
Thanks again Tank,

Harty

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He's a lovely bloke.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:clap: :clap: :clap: Give the man a contract.

Also very relieved this wasn't a misleading thread along the lines of '14 year old guy butters from norwich moved to other class room for disruptive behaviour' or 'man spreads butter on different gang of school kids'.

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Great Work Tank :clap2: :clap2: Deffo deserves a new contract :clap2:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Tank is like Mr T. helping them kids out from the yoof centre!

:bowdown:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Trigger said:
I want to hug him...

Do you mind race?...

:lolol:

Hug McGhee instead and say sorry to him for your insults

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
its not just great when a plan comes together it would be nice to one in the first place!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Good work Tank. Even in this hour of uncertainty you step in to help others and stop the club from getting egg on its face.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
you can't seriously warrant giving a new contract for him doing a presentation evening :nono:

Albaman

Equatorial Splitter
Apr 22, 2006
Singapore lah
Woodchip said:
Nice one Tank. Saving the Albion from looking stupid again.
.. both on and off the pitch, he's earnt a contract on his performance last season - this proves he's a top drawer bloke as well !!

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Albaman said:
.. both on and off the pitch, he's earnt a contract on his performance last season - this proves he's a top drawer bloke as well !!

you sure?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Albaman said:

I would go along with that. Could do a job for another year in this division, help bring the youngsters through to.

1066gull

Tank needs a life contract. As soon as his playing days are numbered he has to be in some coaching role for the club.

The same applies to Oatway.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here