Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus's Potential Suitor Clubs

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
As I understand it Gus has not got his EUFA Qualifications YET,soon will though, but no team who play in Europeon competitions would have a non qualified manager/coach.....well I live in hope!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wouldnt think Fulham are 'big enough' with enough potential for Gus. I would be more concerned about Villa, Liverpool or Everton, or as an outside bet in the Championship QPR.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Oh dear, I don't like this question. I love Gus and Tano. In my ideal Utopian world, They adore this club. As much as it's TB's, it's theirs.
This is project Brighton. They will have the final say on the Goddards Green facilities. They will totally run the complete youth system, it being conceived from the dream they have on 'How to Run and Develop a Football Club'.
They will slowly but surely become the 'top', most respected club in the country.......then Europe.
Eeeeess complicated.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
HEY!!!!! 1000 posts

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Am I the only one who is getting really f.cking angry and frustrated with this thread?

I just cannot believe what I am reading!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I know it's VERY left field, but I can see him going to Arsenal

not so left field imo. more likly than Chelsea without a spell somewhere big/prem, or Spurs/Leeds where he has already been and Westham that seems pick on the basis its London and therefore local.

In the event that after a few years (why assume he will want to leave for the first offer?) he decides he cant get us in the Premiership, i could see him going to Notts Forest making a push for a Champions League spot. this suggestion is mostly to demonstrate the purely speculative nature of the subject. right now i cant see why he'd leave in the forseeable future.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here