Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus would go back to Leeds !!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We know this. It's already been on the Simon Grayson thread. And was in the Argus from earlier this morning.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do you ( or anyone else) proof read your articles before publishing them? Genuine question.

What happens is Timmy stabs the article into his iphone on the train home as he cant wait to give us his "exclusives" on what HE asked Gus.

About two or three hrs later its tidied up by the website people.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Actually, this one was much better.

And you so nearly did it, I genuinely thought it was going to happen, but then..... "The Albion boss explained to me" you went and ruined it all.

You just cant help yourself, can you?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Actually, this one was much better.

And you so nearly did it, I genuinely thought it was going to happen, but then..... "The Albion boss explained to me" you went and ruined it all.

You just cant help yourself, can you?

Its not just him in the room then?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's an improvement on previous efforts

D

Deleted member 22389

There are only 3 places I could see Gus going.

1) Chelsea
2) Tottenham
3) Leeds

Leeds is not ready yet. If they where in the premiership, I would be really worried about him going. But we need to be realistic. One day he will go, and we need to be ready and accept it. I would trust Tony would get the right candidate with the same playing style and experience. Managers move on, players move on, but the supporters stay.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Saw the thread title, saw who wrote it, knew it was sensationalist rubbish

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The best reason for not going to Leeds is Ken Bates, the bloke is despised by his own fans let alone those of other teams. Grayson got the bullet for being unable to polish a turd, a turd that has been embellished by Bates' failure to give him any of the money he has earned the club in transfer fees and also the cut in wage bill. If it was just about anybody other than Leeds I'd feel sorry for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here