• Start date

Stumpy Tim

This week the author draws a picture of himself talking to Gus

Sisters.jpg

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
There is also the small matter of Gus's 5-year contract which would have to be paid up - PLUS compensation.

Even if Gus was keen on the job, there is more chance of shitting in the Queens handbag than Bates paying up his contract here.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We know this. It's already been on the Simon Grayson thread. And was in the Argus from earlier this morning.

Doesn't HB&B get any credit for writing his notes with a green crayon ???

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It's like you take normal sentences, then jumble a few words around at random, before adding the obligatory "Gus told me..."

Having said that, my favourite bit of today's is your pithy dismissal of Nooney's prospect of making an appearance: "Craig Noone has some chance."

Not as awful as previous efforts though...

Oct 25, 2003
annoyingly i know the editor of brighton & hove news and i asked if i could do the albion coverage for it

he said no, because a guy called tim does it all

ffs

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
In a press conference this morning, Gus Poyet stated that he would happily go back to Leeds sometime in the future, but not of course right now. The Albion boss was commenting on the departure of Simon Grayson; adding that he thought Leeds are a great club, but he also thought Ken Bates had made the wrong decision.

Poyet thinks the Albion will have a tough match against Leicester at the Amex on Saturday, going on to say that although the Foxes aren't as good as Newcastle, they are not dissimilar in terms of a challenge to Southampton; both of whom the Seagulls have beaten in the last month. Despite this, the Albion boss doesn't consider this weekend be an ideal time to play the Foxes given their recent form.

Poyet then went on to praise Liam Bridcutt and acknowledged a statement made recently in the media which claimed that the player was possibly the best defensive midfielder in the Football League.

Albion have almost a full squad available for this Saturdays match with only Gary Dicker (broken leg), Tommy Elphick (achilles) and Marcos Painter (hamstring) are currently unavailable. Kazenga LuaLua will hopefully be involved and Craig Noone will face a late fitness test. Mauricio Taricco is also back in Poyet’s selection thoughts, along with a possibility of a full debut for each of the three late loan signings - Gonzalo Reyes, Joe Mattock and Sam Vokes, the latter of which appeared as a substitute in Tuesday night's 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace.

Toby Adgestein will also lay claims to a place in the sixteen after Gus Poyet explained why Toby Adgestein had made the breakthrough - he has learnt to play as wide front man as well as through the middle, providing more attacking options.

Albion’s training pitches are currently frozen solid and this could cause a problem with training schedules over the next few days, which in turn could still determine team selection for Saturday.

---------------

How's that? Just added more punctuation, clarity and corrected general mistakes.
Now, where's that money? :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here