Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus, sort it out. That was another very very poor performance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus cannot win , we play shit and get 3 points , we play well and draw or lose. I'll take the 3 points everytime

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As for people slating Orlandi, WTF? I thought he was the best player on the pitch. We look a much better side with him in it. We never score from corners or crosses, and I'm assuming that's why Gus brought him in. It will take time, but he should improve us massively in that area.

He's been great for me last 2 games, I have really high hopes for the impact he's going to have on us going forward for the rest of the season. He looks strong, inventive, quick, works hard. Definitely look a better side, and in particularly a more balanced midfield with him playing - getting fitter every game as well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Orlandi has been very good last couple of games and provided an ATTACKING threat. He needs to work on his finishing tho!

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I promised not to moan again on here until after the Peterborough game.

Well, here we are. What an awful performance against a team in the relegation zone. If it hadn't been for that last minute goal it would have been our 8th game without a win!

19 corners from which we had maybe one goal-scoring opportunity. That is truly pathetic.

Little urgency in our game for most of the 90 minutes.

Passing the ball around at the back not looking for the forward pass opportunity. Biggest culprit Mr Hammond.

Lack of awareness from too many of the players.

And Bruno man-of -the -match?? The sponsors were either drunk, stupid, or had absolutely no knowledge of the game of football. He was one of our worst players out there this evening. Poor defending for the most part, poor pass selection, poor pretty much everything.

On a positive note it was great to see Dobbie scoring. He looked good when he came on. And an excellent performance from Orlandi again. And good to see Hoskins back. Of, and I thought Dunk had a pretty good game.

Not sure that point makes much sense? It's like saying, if it wasn't for Barrack Obama getting more votes then Romney would be president. Well he did get more and he won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here