Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus say's that The Amex is one of the best

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
grounds in the Championship, (Poyet, The Amex will inspire us. article on seagulls.co.uk) so what grounds are better?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Walkers is an impressive stadium.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Normally you'd say the grounds of the Prem teams coming down would be better but I can't really say that West Ham, Blackpool, Wigan or Wolves are better (never been to Blackburn but it doesn't look that much on TV).

Genuine question for OP - just as a matter of interest, why did you think there was a need to put an apostrophe in says? I'm intrigued to know what your thought processes were as to why it was needed.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I really like The County Ground, and Portman Road. Pride Park is Southamptons ground isnt it? Brammal Lane is a nice ground, shame they arent in the league eh.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i really like portman road - modern ground with old school feel and you can get a fantastic atmosphere going in there. and of course, elland road, home of the leeds united. even if these days we do get stuck in a shit corner with a shit view and most of the locals are total tools

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
i really like portman road - modern ground with old school feel and you can get a fantastic atmosphere going in there. and of course, elland road, home of the leeds united. even if these days we do get stuck in a shit corner with a shit view and most of the locals are total tools
agree with this but will try and get to Hull and Cov next season as both look impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here