Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said Reyes is a possible for Sunday not so Vicente or Hoskins

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

at the moment.Dunk also possible. I asked Gus what inspires him he said he is convinced the way we play is correct so that inspires him . Suggestion that Brezovan and Poke are a little frustrated also suggestion it was their characters more than anything which may not have coped with playing in a team that was not winning. Said Barnsley play similar to us and quality will be key. I asked GG about the fans he said they have been great and expect 20000 of them on Sunday

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Seriously getting PISSED off with Vicente, Hoskins and Buckley. Its like we have signed Darren f***ing Anderton and Paul ****ing Kitson.

D

Deleted User X18H

I didnt mention Bridcutt nor was his injury mentioned this morning.We were told on Monday that Buckley has good chance on Sunday. Gus did also say Harleys inclusion on hadnt quite worked for the team.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I didnt mention Bridcutt nor was his injury mentioned this morning.We were told on Monday that Buckley has good chance on Sunday. Gus did also say Harleys inclusion on hadnt quite worked for the team.

Guess you missed out a word (Tuesday night?) or was Gus talking about Harley generally

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What did he mean about Harley? His inclusion for that game, or his inclusion in general?

I was worried about his attitude before he came here, Swans fans had noted that he likes to drink, and he is generally a billy big bollocks that lords it up. Also heard rumours that he pretty much hates it down here.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I didnt mention Bridcutt nor was his injury mentioned this morning.We were told on Monday that Buckley has good chance on Sunday. Gus did also say Harleys inclusion on hadnt quite worked for the team.[/QUO

Sorry my point is futher down the article it says that Vicente and Hoskins have not been ruled out.

D

Deleted User X18H

I took it to mean Tuesday. Gordon Greer.

D

Deleted User X18H

I didnt mention Bridcutt nor was his injury mentioned this morning.We were told on Monday that Buckley has good chance on Sunday. Gus did also say Harleys inclusion on hadnt quite worked for the team.[/QUO

Sorry my point is futher down the article it says that Vicente and Hoskins have not been ruled out.
I reckon that was written before I asked this morning.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I was worried about his attitude before he came here, Swans fans had noted that he likes to drink, and he is generally a billy big bollocks that lords it up. Also heard rumours that he pretty much hates it down here.

Find me a thread where I've been critical of any other player ... I don't do that, some have mare's but you generally get what you pay for but this fella is a complete waste of space .. he's had enough chances to prove himself and hasn't ... send him out on loan (if anyone will have him) to prove he's got a bit of passion, energy and skill. No wonder we aren't getting hold of midfield with Harley in the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here