Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyets Blue and White Army...

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
I think it's a crap idea, and hate the repetitive stuff. You hear it at all the little clubs who clearly don't have an army of fans. I would prefer the simple: clap-clap, clap-clap-clap, clap-clap-clap-clap, BRIGHTON, over and over again, as we did in the FA Cup Final. Oh, and no drum a la Blackburn, Bolton, Crewe etc. because it's shite

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
REMINDER time. We need this on repeat, sing it over and over and over...........

Mar 10, 2006
Let's do it. We don't want a whole night of anti palace songs and chanting at them, we need to focus on getting behind the team to make sure they get the points. By all means give it to them large at times but remember not everyone is gonna want to sing songs with the f**K and c**t words in them so we will get a better atmosphere with songs such as the one in this thread

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Might catch on if we could speed it up a bit.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
We all saw the other night the Leeds fans non stop singing,and at that time it drowned brighton fans out,they kept same song going for 10 minutes+, something simple like....
Gus Poyets Blue And White Army
clap clap clap clap
Gus Poyets Blue And White Army
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Keep this going and in time 1000s will join in.

I am surprised this is not chanted as I remember this sung at the Goldstone for Alan Mullery, and I believe Jimmy Melia and the effect is tremendous and will show our appreciation to our brilliant manager

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Oh dear, another thread about singing, you're crap at it.

Al-bi-yawn, Al-bi-yawn is all you lot can do, and badly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here