Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyets Blue and White Army...

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
The crowd just keeps on getting better and better at Falmer so there is no reason why this wont take off. Its a nice easy one that will stir up the whole ground during a quiet spell.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It's a good idea, anything to keep the atmosphere at fever pitch is a great idea, I love it when songs keep going for ages, we did it a few times last season in H block with the great escape .

Ultras went very quiet the other night,i would say more songs were coming from WSL towards the away fans,than the North.

Don't think so, north stand central was going non stop.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
this is great , really want this to get going

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It's a good idea, anything to keep the atmosphere at fever pitch is a great idea, I love it when songs keep going for ages, we did it a few times last season in H block with the great escape .

Don't think so, north stand central was going non stop.

Was it ? not at the Leeds game it wasn't.

Aug 26, 2011
In my opinion we need to sing for 90 mins non-stop!
I'm in the North Stand and think we were a bit overwhelmed with the Leeds Noise at some points during Fridays game.
This is our club and our stadium, no one should even come close to our support at the Amex!!
Especially this Tuesday!!
If I can hear those Pikeys above our noise at any point during the game I will be well and truly embarrassed.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I was at the south end of the east stand, It was quiet until we scored, then went quiet in between the goals and full on when 3-2 up.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
We all saw the other night the Leeds fans non stop singing,and at that time it drowned brighton fans out,they kept same song going for 10 minutes+, something simple like....
Gus Poyets Blue And White Army
clap clap clap clap
Gus Poyets Blue And White Army
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Keep this going and in time 1000s will join in.

It was sung in the N stand at the peterborough game

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
No one seems to remember it being sang,so it could not of been sung constant for 5-10 minutes,and from WSL towards the away fans , we dont hear much coming from the North.

Only lasted a few rounds then petered out,

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Depends where you are sitting, if you think leeds outsang the albion, probably you were in the west or east stands where no-one sings much except in response to the north stand prompts, Leeds were good but we made far more noise - the stadium does have very poor acoustics, all the sound seems to get drowned before it travels to far, in the north we could only hear Leeds a few times - albion are no noisy neighbours in falmer!!!

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
No one sings in the West? Trust me,look how much west holds to the north,its not rocket science which stand is gonna be louder, most of the time the only song i hear from west lower is,that gay ultra song that lasts 30 seconds,or the "were the north stand" which is gay IMO,if you only heard leeds so little,it just goes to show how much we hear the north from near there also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here