Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus poyet 'on a scouting mission' in Amsterdam

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Don't know any more than this. But a friend has bumped into Gus Poyet in Amsterdam (got pictures to prove it) who says he's 'on a scouting mission' - for Gus to have gone I would imagine it was fairly serious.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Watching Virgil van Dijk play for Groningen against NEC. FCG official tweets say "no sale". There is a lengthy thread on the subject

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Don't know any more than this. But a friend has bumped into Gus Poyet in Amsterdam (got pictures to prove it) who says he's 'on a scouting mission' - for Gus to have gone I would imagine it was fairly serious.

:needpics:

And just because you have pictures, that does not mean anything of what you said is true. This is Gus Poyet we're talking about this sort of shit shirley!?

Well....... Pictures??

This!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw Gus at Gatwick yesterday morning, walking swiftly through a departure gate.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Scouting mission in Amsterdam ? We've all told our wives that one Gus.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Scouting mission in Amsterdam ? We've all told our wives that one Gus.

i was going to say... scounting for what? he could be on the look out for some nice tulips, i know i have.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I love how cynical people are.

I will post the picture later, with my mates face blanked out - its fairly obvious from the picture its an airport.

Also, will post up the facebook status saying where it is (as soon as I work out how to). The friends are not even Brighton fans, actually support Leeds.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Gus poyer - blanked out.png

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Why blank your face out ?... I would be delighted to be shown in the picture with our Great Leader :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here