Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus poyet 'on a scouting mission' in Amsterdam

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Many moons ago we were trying to find a tulip field in Amsterdam.
I was walking next to a stunning, leggy blonde, very attractive with a very confident air about her.

Well we must have got lost as we found ourselves in some narrow streets with lots of windows, still walking with blondie who I guessed was looking for the same tulip field.

Then blondie lets herself into a door next to a window.

I got my tourist map out to check my directions, and by the time I'd worked out where the field was, the stunning lady in question was doing some house work and the silly sausage had misplaced some of her clothes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is where you'd expect Gus to be worth his weight in signings.

This isn't some tin pot country bumpkin trying to get his tractor on a ferry, with a handful of 'comedy' one liners.

If Gus comes knocking at you're door, you're at least going to listen.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So hope this is true and we get him at the deadline. Could be like us and Bridcutt or Bennett though, no unless silly money now. Otherwise come back in summer and if no1 else outbids then he's your's / our's :/

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Many moons ago we were trying to find a tulip field in Amsterdam.
I was walking next to a stunning, leggy blonde, very attractive with a very confident air about her.

Well we must have got lost as we found ourselves in some narrow streets with lots of windows, still walking with blondie who I guessed was looking for the same tulip field.

Then blondie lets herself into a door next to a window.

I got my tourist map out to check my directions, and by the time I'd worked out where the field was, the stunning lady in question was doing some house work and the silly sausage had misplaced some of her clothes.
:lol: What did you think of her tulips?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lol: What did you think of her tulips?
I wouldn't know, I guess she gave up on finding some.

As I've proved today it was certainly an opportunity that's stayed on my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here