Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet In or Out

Gus Poyet In or Out

• Total voters

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
12 games ...9th position ...plus 7 goals......oh! time to panic then....there are another 91 clubs to choose from if you are fed up with this one....go,but bet you'll be back when to the glory returns...saying "WE won the league"

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I want gus to be brave, change things coz currently it simply ain't working!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I didnt realise we had to be top by october someone once said.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Hhhhhvvvccffty:;££££&&&&99@@""'mbbvcfhbn SITTING ON //25!£&£?()&'bc FENCE ~~##}{|^€€•¥$!€*+='fch

In for me for now until Xmas but unless there is clear evidence that he can at long last accept that he needs to and then finds a Plan B when Plan A is not working, and be willing to use it quickly when needs to,then out. Bloom has to decide if mid table is fine or if he wants a manager that seems able to actually get that extra 1% from the whole team, not just a few players, and is 'lucky' in terms of results too. My own view is GP far too rigid and set in his ways and sees any change of his 'way' as an admission of failure by him and he is too proud to admit and accept and change it. That attitude, in any walk of life/business, gets you only so far before it becomes clear you are the problem, not the solution going forward.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Er, we need a striker, a centre back that can open up play and a further creative midfielder. We don't have the cash for that (and one of those positions we could fill, but have a player that doesn't want to be in England.)

We don't need a new manager. Not licking, just obvious.

GBT25

Sep 28, 2011
I cannot believe the negativity.

FFS why are people even suggesting this?

TB and GP are trying to build a good footballing team, which I think we are.

Not only football but a good solid business that will give us regular football at this level or higher for years to come.

So get off Gus's back and support your team!!!!

Lay of Barnes as well he is constantly played out of position, and people wonder why and complain he does not score enough. He is a goal scorer and puts it in week in week out in various positions.

Maybe all you negative lot should go up the A23 and follow Crawley they seem to be winning games!...........

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lay of Barnes as well he is constantly played out of position, and people wonder why and complain he does not score enough. He is a goal scorer and puts it in week in week out in various positions.

Whichever position he plays he is a liability, as is Dicker........

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Still IN. But if we don't get a win in the next 3 games I think it's time for a change.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Two more games for me. He must have one of the worst records in the football league, out of all the managers still with their respective clubs. Based on the last 25 league matches.

I've read some stupid things on here in the past 9 years but this probably wins the prize for the stupidest, dumbest, least factual post so far !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As for the original question, IN and IN until the end of the season regardless. The trend today is to sack the manager after a few bad results - it's a bad trend and managers should be given seasons not weeks to do their jobs.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
IN, and it would take a lot more than the current bad run for me to even consider anything else.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I've read some stupid things on here in the past 9 years but this probably wins the prize for the stupidest, dumbest, least factual post so far !

Really?...Id check your facts if I was you.Can't be many managers with less than 25 points in their last 25 league games,,give or take a couple.Still in the same job.Paul Jewell excepted,but he has gone now hasn't he?...If he hasn't it won't be long...So what's factual incorrect?.Please tell as you said it.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Not that I want poyet gone but I'd like to see what he does when his job is under threat. At the moment, I feel as though he knows we wouldn't sack and he's not willing to change his ways as a result or take blame. Bored are we Gus? Oh sorry I didn't realise getting paid a small fortune to get results and then not getting them was boring, or seeing your attacking signings like dobbie show no sign of their price tag. He's pissed me off and I'm sure he's pissed a lot of you off too.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I see the resident Oxford Troll, Dreaming Spires, voted OUT.

Should really be a banning offence for away fans who distort poll results.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What an embarrassing thread.

We are in a slightly sticky patch, yes. But last night we lost AWAY to the league LEADERS after missing a penalty.

Hardly a bloody CRISIS.

This league is, frankly, BONKERS. Realistically I would say 15 of the teams have 'promotion' or 'playoffs' as their aim. We are TWO points off the playoffs after our 'crisis'.

If I was a fan of Ipswich or Birmingham or Sheff Wed or, actually, ANY of the other teams, I would be LAUGHING at anyone who even thought Poyet should go. Shocking.

Yes he has made a few mistakes, but he has also got a HELL of a lot of things right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here