Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus in or out?

Gus in or out?

• Total voters

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I didn't think there was any question about Gus's tenure as manager it's more some of the players who need to jog on.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think this discussion took place yesterday. Anyway Poyet in for me for now. Needs to change his ways though

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
of course in - he just needs to improve his managerial skills a little in all departments.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Definitely in for me.

In definately, but we need some money from someone to invest in players,and constantly relying on our 38 year old assisstant manager is wrong we have a reserve team for fucks sake play one of them.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I just knew that threads like this weren't far away, we are a fickle lot. In for me but I am not as convinced as I was a few months ago about Gus, he doesn't seem to be coping with the tactics and other manager's game plans anywhere near as well at this level. Most are blaming the players but I'm not 100% convinced. He deserves to be given far more time though.

What hacks me off is that there seem to be only two options on NSC, either Gus needs to go or you are a fuckwit for even talking about it.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
100% In for me.

Hopefully we get back some of the injured players and the few missing through suspension and we will be back to winning ways before you know it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
This thread is a f***ing embarrassment.

Well said easy, ffs all you twats out there this season is a learning period gus will get it right like i've said before if you dont like gus and the team fuk off and watch your local saturday team

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There have been quite a few comments in other threads along the lines of "all you people calling for gus to quit are idiots" "I don't believe our fans, a bit of a bad run and you're calling for the manager to be sacked, ffs" and so on.

Reading those threads I'm struggling to think of any pot that has called for Gus to be fired/quit. A thread like this can be used to highlight to those people that no one is actually calling for him to go. This perceived anti-gus sentiment is ill-founded

That's the only use I can think of for this thread.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here