Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus "I want the Albion to be like Southampton" Twitters Andy Naylor

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Relegation favourites every season in the Premier League ???

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Like Dagenham & Redbridge?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Strolling the league, scoring goals for fun, unbeatable at home. Producing the likes of Bridge, Bale, Walcott and AOC. Yes please.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we ban all Saints fans for a couple of days :facepalm:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Good grief. This Southampton OBSESSION is becoming embarassing. Yeah, we had a little of banter and a temporary rivalry last season as we were both vying for the same goal, but this season, bollox to it. We've got our proper rivals back, they've got their proper rivals back, and we should care no more about each other than any other two sides in the same division now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good grief. This Southampton OBSESSION is becoming embarassing. Yeah, we had a little of banter and a temporary rivalry last season as we were both vying for the same goal, but this season, bollox to it. We've got our proper rivals back, they've got their proper rivals back, and we should care no more about each other than any other two sides in the same division now.

Are you gonna tell Gus or shall I? He didn't seem to to grasp the importance of the Palace game either, maybe we should mention that at the same time. :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are you gonna tell Gus or shall I? He didn't seem to to grasp the importance of the Palace game either, maybe we should mention that at the same time. :lolol:

Perhaps he took notice of us all saying what a tinpot club they are further up the A23 ?

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Yeah everyone wants to be like Southampton.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Right now I would love us to be more like them. The extra experience at this level, and physicality of team has made a massive difference.

Personally I have no issue with them at all. I find all the childish one upmanship we send their way frankly embarrasing.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Seems an eminently sensible thing to say at the moment given the League table. I'm sure that he'd like BHA to be like Manchester united, Chelsea or Arsenal at the monet.

name me a manager who doesn't want his team to be top of its league, unbeaten at home, scoring goals for fun? They are the benchmark we all have to set our standards by ........ at the moment

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Absolutely f***ing THIS.

I am QUITE happy to SPEND AS LONG AS IT f***ing TAKES TO SPELL OUT TO GUS AND TANO THAT STAINS DONT f***ing MATTER. PALACE MATTERS THATS IT. I WOULD TAKE A SIX NIL PASTING FROM STAINS IF IT GUARANTEED A WIN AGAINST THOSE BASTARDS.

On the other hand I will concede that I can see what he means as stains have a good support, good stadium(ish), a good team and a good academy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here