Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus has to go.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Enjoyed the game tonight .
Fantastic two seasons we have had.
Another season in the Championship and we will be top two/three.
The future is glorious.
Any doubters. Go support . Rangers/Pmouth/Port Vale.
Good luck.
End

Sep 1, 2010
I am not denying you reported it , was not on duty at the time. It was dealt with ,if you don't like the outcome I am afraid it is just one of those things.

It is one of those things but the guy must of only just registered only then to post utter inflammitory drivel which must be stamped upon.We all say things from time to time that should not be said but pairing someone that has posted for say 5 years is not the same as a tit that posts something that serves no purpose other than making ridiculous posts that could upset people

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It is one of those things but the guy must of only just registered only then to post utter inflammitory drivel which must be stamped upon.We all say things from time to time that should not be said but pairing someone that has posted for say 5 years is not the same as a tit that posts something that serves no purpose other than making ridiculous posts that could upset people

We are actively taking a hard line against trolls, best approach is to ignore them though, however I appreciate that's sometimes easier said than done.

Sep 1, 2010
We are actively taking a hard line against trolls, best approach is to ignore them though, however I appreciate that's sometimes easier said than done.

I know it's sometimes hard but this BigBelly fella for example should just be banned out right. It's blatantly obvious what a twat he is

Sent from my iPaella using Tapastalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This thread is an illustration of why I frankly just could not be ARSED to be a mod on here.

You're expected to be watching out for this kind of shite 24/7, and there's always someone yapping at your heels about why so-and-so was banned for this, but someone else wasn't for that etc.

Lifes too short. Well played mods, I do not envy you.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lucky Boy Farang - The chap who has continued to show racist and homophobic behaviour, yet doesn't ever seem to get banned for life.

I'll always remember the abuse he heaped on one of our fans many years ago. Utter utter wanker. Couldn't believe he didn't get banned for life then.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
In all honesty though, do we really need mods to deal with idiots like this?

He is obviously trolling or an idiot. either way if everyone just ignored him his thread would drop away and he would f*** off somewhere else. Self Moderating forum!!

Feeding the trolls is the most pointless internet activity (among many). They want the attention, they get the attention, they carry on. It really is a primary school mentality and only takes their audience to behave maturely to stamp it out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like the OP f***ed up............

In all honesty though, do we really need mods to deal with idiots like this?

He is obviously trolling or an idiot. either way if everyone just ignored him his thread would drop away and he would f*** off somewhere else. Self Moderating forum!!

Feeding the trolls is the most pointless internet activity (among many). They want the attention, they get the attention, they carry on. It really is a primary school mentality and only takes their audience to behave maturely to stamp it out.

I agree but how many times have people said this in the past. Unfortunately there are just too many people on here who want an internet based argument with posters who just troll for the sake of it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The OP has a xenophobic agenda. He tries to disguise it, but his history reveals his true colours.

If he returns and repeats the nonsense he will be permanently banned. We try to create a tolerant environment at NSC but the shit stirring and whining has reached such a level that it is a place that is frequently not enjoyable to visit unless we win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here