Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus has to go.

Sep 1, 2010
If he is banned under his other account for racism i would have to question why he is not banned completely to be honest

Sep 1, 2010
Single jeopardy rule. Can't extend an original ban ( which was 12 months). Put it like this, we are watching every post very carefully.

Well, with all respect, that is why this Jeopardy thing does not work. He should be banned out right, end of. Sorry but i totally disagree with the system in that case

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Single jeopardy rule. Can't extend an original ban ( which was 12 months). Put it like this, we are watching every post very carefully.

You can actually do what you like though, I doubt a single poster would complain if this WUM was permanently banned.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You can actually do what you like though, I doubt a single poster would complain if this WUM was permanently banned.

True, we do try to work within a broad framework. I think HiTony may have extended the ban as we were both working on the same case simultaneously.

Sep 1, 2010
True, we do try to work within a broad framework. I think HiTony may have extended the ban as we were both working on the same case simultaneously.

Everything needs to be judged on a case to case basis. This infraction rubbish is utter tripe. We had some C*** on here a few weeks back calling all Celtic fans terrorists but was given a 1 week ban.......that is ridiculous.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Everything needs to be judged on a case to case basis. This infraction rubbish is utter tripe. We had some C*** on here a few weeks back calling all Celtic fans terrorists but was given a 1 week ban.......that is ridiculous.

It comes down to opinions, never going to get it right it the eyes of everyone

Sep 1, 2010
It comes down to opinions, never going to get it right it the eyes of everyone

of course. but there seems to be a trend of leniancy in the wrong places. That wanker that started the Celtic thread was totally out of order but not one mod could see it. It makes NSC look shit and nothing happened until it was too late.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

He'll be back... data or roaming connection, new email... can't get rid of them.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
of course. but there seems to be a trend of leniancy in the wrong places. That wanker that started the Celtic thread was totally out of order but not one mod could see it. It makes NSC look shit and nothing happened until it was too late.

Perhaps some of us mods were busy at work? I don't know if anyone reported the post in question, did you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here