Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus getting a hammering on talkSPORT

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Durham had had an issue with us since he offered me the Peterboro shirt he was wearing as THE prize for a comp I won. I refused it

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Durham is an arrogant bigot. It's horrifying how many of his listeners are "demanding" Poyet's sacking; sacking for an opinion which doesn't resonate with their narrow-minded bias.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Rent a twitter quote Rio "drugs cheat" Ferdinand wading in now - what a surprise .

Yes, and every utterence from him is reported by Talksport as if it were a pearl of wisdom rolling down from Mount Olympus.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
I love when Durham will be contridicting himself tomorrow, I remeber him slating england once saying he will never support them etc and the other day he was kissing england arse after the spain game

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has he been given a hammering? I've been flitting in and out all day and allot of people have been supporting him.

Woman from Brighton did him no favours though!
Wasn't that Gus's old lady asking where the money for the weekend shopping had been left ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've listed to that idiot Durham twice and it was 2 times too many ...I don't bother listening to them apart from Keys and Gray now and again....most of the crap that gets chatted about could be dealt with in 10 mins ..total carp

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Talk Sport has turned into Talk Adverts so nothing to be proud of there.
Adrian Durham is just sore that we overwhelmed the Posh on that glorious October afternoon last year.
And for good reason - it's only a game AD.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Talk Sport has turned into Talk Adverts so nothing to be proud of there.
Adrian Durham is just sore that we overwhelmed the Posh on that glorious October afternoon last year.
And for good reason - it's only a game AD.

He was very bitter about CMS as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wonder what Robyn thinks of all of this

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
I've listed to that idiot Durham twice and it was 2 times too many ...I don't bother listening to them apart from Keys and Gray now and again....most of the crap that gets chatted about could be dealt with in 10 mins ..total carp

Give Hawksbee and Jacobs a listen. A mucher calmer, balanced listen.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Can I just say?..... Considering most NSC members cannot stand Talksport and refuse to tune in, there is a fair few posts responding tonight...

That is all!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Didn't hear the show but did anyone bother to mention the number of racist posts on a certain rival south coast clubs fans forum that have been calling Gus Poyet a 'monkey' for the last few days - or was that conveniently overlooked?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Those slagging off Talk Sport and their 100's of listeners are aware that the interview that has sparked this outrage was on Talk Sport aren't you? So yes, I would say it can have an influence. And as has already been said those slagging it off seem to know a lot about it so must listen quite a bit.

I like Talk Sport, its easy listening and they talk about something I love all day, sport. If its too low brow for you stick to Radio 4.

In fairness to Adrian Durham he is regularly positive about the Albion. When CMS joined he was actually quite good about it (I would not have been happy if I was Posh), he criticised those that said it was about money like Fat Sam as he knew that was not that important to CMS, it was Gus and our ambition. Also last season he regulalry praised us and took the piss out of the Saints fans who thought they had a divine right to win the league.

His views on air this afternoon have been matched by every presenter and to be honest, most people. We love Gus but he cocked up today and deserves a bit of a bashing.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Those slagging off Talk Sport and their 100's of listeners are aware that the interview that has sparked this outrage was on Talk Sport aren't you? So yes, I would say it can have an influence. And as has already been said those slagging it off seem to know a lot about it so must listen quite a bit.

I like Talk Sport, its easy listening and they talk about something I love all day, sport. If its too low brow for you stick to Radio 4.

In fairness to Adrian Durham he is regularly positive about the Albion. When CMS joined he was actually quite good about it (I would not have been happy if I was Posh), he criticised those that said it was about money like Fat Sam as he knew that was not that important to CMS, it was Gus and our ambition. Also last season he regulalry praised us and took the piss out of the Saints fans who thought they had a divine right to win the league.

His views on air this afternoon have been matched by every presenter and to be honest, most people. We love Gus but he cocked up today and deserves a bit of a bashing.

I really can't help but agree with this post fella.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
For me definately one of the bigger gobshites in football. Perhaps he's trying to raise his profile or something but this has f*** all to do with him. I remember last season when he complained bitterly just coz our rearranged fixture away to Plymouth was apparently at the wrong time, even though we were annoyed in the first place that the fixture was moved at all - and Albion were already champions. Again, nothing to do with him.

I'm pleased our manager has miles more dignity than your oil bag foreign manager

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
For me definately one of the bigger gobshites in football. Perhaps he's trying to raise his profile or something but this has f*** all to do with him. I remember last season when he complained bitterly just coz our rearranged fixture away to Plymouth was apparently at the wrong time, even though we were annoyed in the first place that the fixture was moved at all - and Albion were already champions. Again, nothing to do with him.

I'm pleased our manager has miles more dignity than your oil bag foreign manager

Funniest thing I've read for a long time. Adkins and dignity should nerver be in the same sentence!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here