Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
It's a small minority of Albion fans that have been giving them jip- they need to rise above it and stop stooping to the level of those that have been slagging them off IMO, or this whole thing will just rumble on.

It's still tough when people critisise you, regardless of how many people it is, or who they are.

I'm just in love with our club, the Amex and everything that comes with it.

If that include stilt walkers, jugglers nd Gullys Girls then its all good.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Sorry I searched gullys girls on twitter and it showed all the tweets mentioning gully's girls haha. Didn't mean that to come across creepy

That's OK Dowling93.

I'm assuming that you are a hot female Gullys girls supporter.

Well assuming........hoping........same thing.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
That's OK Dowling93.

I'm assuming that you are a hot female Gullys girls supporter.

Well assuming........hoping........same thing.

Haha far from it on the female front... But i'm a neutral as people enjoy them, people don't. I'm not fussed either way but think what they do is good

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
One thing I like about Gully's Girls is that they're not just a bunch of bright orange slags who look like and probably are just bussed in from Spearmint Rhino like the palace, West Ham style of cheelereader/dancer, or whatever. They're basically quite harmless even if the gathering of social misfits on the running track at Withdean during their performance did used to make me feel physically and spiritually sick.

D

Deleted member 22389

I just knew something like this would happen. Some people forget this is an open forum, that anyone can read. Whoever called them fat, hang your head in shame and take a look at yourself. We can get away with it as blokes calling each other fat, we can handle it, but you know what women are like when it comes to weight. If you said that to your own wife, girlfriend you would probably get a smack in the mouth, so if you have nothing good to say about Gullys Girls don't say it. And the point is, none of them are fat. It takes some balls to get out there on that pitch and do what they do, its just a shame a few silly people have given the impression that we all hate them.

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 22389

And anyone who uses the expression, "hang your head in shame" about something so small should fancy an instant ban for being a melodramatic tit

Words written on the internet effect people in different ways. Some people can handle it, others cannot and they take it to heart which looks like the case. I just find it amazing that people slag off Gully's Girls in the first place. They effect nobody, so if these people have nothing good to say about Gullys Girls don't say it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I dont do Twitter, can someone reproduce their comments on here please.

Stumpy Tim

Words written on the internet effect people in different ways. Some people can handle it, others cannot and they take it to heart which looks like the case. I just find it amazing that people slag off Gully's Girls in the first place. They effect nobody, so if these people have nothing good to say about Gullys Girls don't say it.

Let's all say nice things and never say anything nasty. Yeah like that's going to happen.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
This is just an idea which I hope may well catch on
If you like Gullys girls watch them
If you don't like em, don't watch them

Have said this before and will say it again. Opinions are like arseholes everyones got one.
:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:
My work here is done.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I don't remember all this 'slagging everthing off' when we played at Withdean including Gull's Girls.The 1 downside of the new stadium i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here