Gully's Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's a reason why players don't come on here. I'm not sure Gullys Girls should either. If actors don't want to hear criticism then they don't read the reviews.

Just because they don't post, or don't obviously post does not mean people should believe players do not come on here.

They do.

D

Deleted member 18477

Gully Girls make me cringe. If they aren't happy with comments on here then I suggest they f*** off and get a real job.

i tend to agree. cheerleading should stay in america, where to be fair they're f***ing good at it and all bang tidy!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Just because they don't post, or don't obviously post does not mean people should believe players do not come on here.

They do.

Alan Navarro did. And he promptly said he would not be reading fans forums again.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The players are aware of what is being said on NSC. Apparently, they all have a good laugh about it.

I tapped to talk.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
At the end of the day. They are young women. Give them a chance to play the sympathy card and they will play it.

If they don't like the posts on here. Don't read them. They know what they do brings them into the limelight. As they are so happy to say, they VOLUNTEER doing this and they VOLUNTEER to put themselves in this limelight. If they don't like the criticism then just ignore it rather than seek the support and brown nosing I have had to read on twitter for the last few days.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I think we need a poll. Anybody want to make one without being shot down :moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I have nothing against them- don't particularly enjoy what they do (not really my cup of tea) but don't have a problem with it either, as I'm sure the kids love it.

However, they are making themselves look like a bunch of whining little kids on Twitter.

"After rehearsing till 10pm last night and then reading some unsupportive comments please someone remind us why we bother!!"

This statement is just ridiculous for so many reasons.

It's a small minority of Albion fans that have been giving them jip- they need to rise above it and stop stooping to the level of those that have been slagging them off IMO, or this whole thing will just rumble on.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here