Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
ffs - here we go again.

leave the girls alone, they do a great job in difficult circumstances as they can't hear the music. They are getting much better, and I'm glad they are local girls who don't look like American style cheerleaders.

They've been doing their routines in the rain and the cold for years and deserve to be at the new stadium.

who cares what the away fans think? they'll just be glad they can see the pitch!!! for those home fans who don't like them, sod off and stand in the burger queue or chat to your mates.

Gully's girls are a credit to the club, it's some of the crowd that are the disgrace.

very true and they give up there spare time as well, billy and jo from the gang teach my little girl every week at the K2 in crawley and dont get paid a penny..........fair play to them.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Im going to miss them next season when I go from running track view to west stand upper view.
They are in top 3 favourite things about this club

1. Tony Bloom's smallness
2. Gus Poyet's mental arms in the dugout
3. Gullys Girls silent disco
4. Adam El Abd showboating in the opposition area
5. Glenn Murrays weird hand thing celebration

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Im going to miss them next season when I go from running track view to west stand upper view.
They are in top 3 favourite things about this club...

Why won't we be able to see them properly from WSU? Will they look like little pink ants?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I don't wish to get involved in another debate about how much the girls to do for the club, as some of them are quite good friends of mine. However I think they deserve extra credit after all the shit they took at Watford, the way some people flounce off here over the smallest things, I dread to think what they'd have been like if they had to endure the abuse that they took.

Also, I speak to Jo (the bleached blonde one, also the 'leader' if you will) quite a bit, and she has seen this thread and has posted on the Gully's Girls Facebook Page about how happy all the girls are to read positive comments. As well as this, she has also requested that if people are going to post pics of them, that they use recent ones. So without further ado...

Attachments

• gullysgirls.jpg
    gullysgirls.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 472

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The running track means I can do weird things like talk to them in real life. I think they are great, even made friends with them.

As has been said before they do LOADS for charity and loads in the community which goes unrecognised. Its good to see Jo is liking the praise after the stick they have been getting, which they do read.

They are also Brighton fans, well apart from the Gooner...

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
There routine on Saturday was one of the best I've seen! :clap:

this which is why i made the thread, i made one a few months ago bashing because i did not really read in to the whole scheme but thought they deserved a thread singing there praises!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I hope Jo gets to read this but I want to say thank you for turning my five year old into a Seagulls fans from 5000 kms away. She sawy the youtube videos of rehearsals and the pink shirt and she begged me for the shirt and to watch the videos. Her bithday is next week when she gets the shirt but she keeps asking if Ive got it yet. Any more routines on youtube would be great.

A Gullys girl of the future (if we ever move back of course)

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
i thought this until i read further

1. they cant hear music at all

2. they are volunteers and get paid nothing

3. they go round and do charity work

4. its all based around Albion in the community and getting these people off the streets doing something constructive

so hope this helps to realize they are great from BHAFC

This.

Dropping them would be a terrible decision IMNVHO

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Love the Girls, especially through the winter/rainy months. I for one will applaud them loudly at the Amex.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gullys girls are amazing - nothing more to be said

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I hope Jo gets to read this but I want to say thank you for turning my five year old into a Seagulls fans from 5000 kms away. She sawy the youtube videos of rehearsals and the pink shirt and she begged me for the shirt and to watch the videos. Her bithday is next week when she gets the shirt but she keeps asking if Ive got it yet. Any more routines on youtube would be great.

A Gullys girl of the future (if we ever move back of course)

yea they said they have seen it on there facebook page :)

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I don't wish to get involved in another debate about how much the girls to do for the club, as some of them are quite good friends of mine. However I think they deserve extra credit after all the shit they took at Watford, the way some people flounce off here over the smallest things, I dread to think what they'd have been like if they had to endure the abuse that they took.

Also, I speak to Jo (the bleached blonde one, also the 'leader' if you will) quite a bit, and she has seen this thread and has posted on the Gully's Girls Facebook Page about how happy all the girls are to read positive comments. As well as this, she has also requested that if people are going to post pics of them, that they use recent ones. So without further ado...

I agree, very high shaggability rating. Not many here I'd pass up.

Flounce equals :safeway2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

2nd left back row, who is she!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here