Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gullys Girls are terrific, their display today was top notch.

They just need to be a little bit more slutty.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Marie Toman is rather nice

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 730

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Why the hell can't the music be turned up when they dance? I suspect it's got something to do with the Withdean whingers that live nearby. It would hardly disturb their peace for 5 mins.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Why the hell can't the music be turned up when they dance? I suspect it's got something to do with the Withdean whingers that live nearby. It would hardly disturb their peace for 5 mins.

its a good question i swear about 5 years ago we used to have a much louder PA system?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This sort of rubbish thread pops up every couple of months.

These girls do so much for the club free of charge, visiting schools etc I think they do a terrific job

Why anyone would have a go at them is beyond me.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hopefully at Falmer the sound system will be far far better. I think our lot are exceptional for non paid amateurs. Mean that as a compliment. If they were paid professionals it would almost be less impressive. And while looks aren't what it's about, agree that here it's not the same as the States where cheering is all about spirit and getting the crowd going, it seems more entertainment here and a hobby thus looks get mentioned more due to type of crowd. Gully's are far more attractive than the fake plastic minging Palace lot and generally alot cuter than most American cheerleader model types too. A big thumbs up from me ;)

These girls do so much for the club free of charge, visiting schools etc I think they do a terrific job

I think you'll find the majority on here would be happy to have a go at any one of them :lolol:

However, it's not surprising to read a bunch of critics telling everyone how "rough" they think a real girl looks (apart from the airbrushed pictures in magazines they usually 'score' with). It's better to feel like they reject for a change, than be the rejected (as usual)

Last edited:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010

which is why i made a post to support them so do not bash me please

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
They do what they do for free, help out the club and give you something to watch before the game. They should be more than welcome at the amex. Some people seem to like moaning for the hell of it. :facepalm:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
ffs - here we go again.

leave the girls alone, they do a great job in difficult circumstances as they can't hear the music. They are getting much better, and I'm glad they are local girls who don't look like American style cheerleaders.

They've been doing their routines in the rain and the cold for years and deserve to be at the new stadium.

who cares what the away fans think? they'll just be glad they can see the pitch!!! for those home fans who don't like them, sod off and stand in the burger queue or chat to your mates.

Gully's girls are a credit to the club, it's some of the crowd that are the disgrace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here