Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
634043228811045415-Holes.jpg

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
We’re not questioning your dance routing etc. Think you’ll find many on here would congratulate you and the rest of the mob for time and effort you’ve put in but our main grief is the beauty of the girls. 6/10 and that’s being nice.

Yes we are all old gits and dirty randy perverts but come on jo, be honest, how many of the crowd are there to watch you lot dance and how many are there waiting for half time, so they can fight for the single cubicles?

mate, you wouldn't say it in real life so don't say it on here.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
that is all completly irrelevent!

you like the dance you dont.. who cares its nout to do with that..

its to do with the fact that those are just completly out of order comments to girls who you are very aware read this.. if you lot are as "old" as you like to make out shouldnt you be slightly more mature and lay off a little bit.. so what if you dont think the girls are "10/10" it dosnt mean you can be disrespectful and rude.. like you say your their to watch the football so go comment on that and leave my girls alone

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh you little toad, I say it on here and I'd say it from the cyber world. And I'm not your mate either you little retard.

assuming you mean out of the cyber world why don't you introduce yourself to the girls after the next game and let them know what you think. let me know if you do, i want to see it.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Criticism is completely out of order. I missed them today but they are usually pretty decent to watch. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Thank God us supporters don't come under such offensive scrutiny.

Ugly ones.

Old gits...(I'm one)

Bobble hats.

Dirty clothes.

Thickos.

Weirdos.

Spotted youths.

Pervs.

Fatties.

For those critising Gullys Girls, have a good look at the "average" supporter.

FFS..........give the girls the credit they're due. They dance for FREE...for the Albion supporters...!

And they do VERY well.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
thanks hun... nice to know some people know when to keep stum! just for the record we had been there since 10am that morning... going over the routine constantly.. appologies if we have a few minutes to try to retouch the makeup in a squash court

Do you get changed in the squash court ? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here