Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Call me a fussy perfectionist, but I was standing close up to one of them at half time and JEEEEBUS H. MICROBUS the slap on it reminded me of when we were sponsored by Sandtex

Her whole face had crack lines and she must only be about 22?

I'm sure she thought highly of me though!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Jo won't like that remark but do agree :laugh:

Call me a fussy perfectionist, but I was standing close up to one of them at half time and JEEEEBUS H. MICROBUS the slap on it reminded me of when we were sponsored by Sandtex

Her whole face had crack lines and she must only be about 22?

I'm sure she thought highly of me though!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Damn it, you guys always notice those things dont you.. thought id got away with it! Just one of those last minute missing one t shirt so quickly grab last seasons which just happened to be in my bag... hey its pink.. its brighton.. it works for me! :p x

Haha I only noticed as the back of the shirt is White and on the others it's Pink. Everyone round me was adamant I was seeing things until you came back round just before kick off.

I wasn't moaning, just wondered is all.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
o yawn! get over it guys.. girls wearing much too makeup... welcome to the 21st century... and who are you gok blimen wan lol!!! cant imagine your much of a model yourself either are you!!! if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all! :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't worry Jo, they're probably gay :lolol:

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
thanks hun... nice to know some people know when to keep stum! just for the record we had been there since 10am that morning... going over the routine constantly.. appologies if we have a few minutes to try to retouch the makeup in a squash court for some of you too moan... isnt there bigger more badder things going on in the world than to winge about a girl who is half your age and there to support your footie team! jeez its getting old lads.. seriously old!

but... to those who said nice comments.. its always great to hear and a great moral boost for the girls.. better get going with the next routine.. hmmmm what song to use!! x

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I think you should bear in mind gentlemen that some of these girls are relatives and family friends of regular NSCer's. Also i think they all dance voluntarilly so aren't paid to take abuse.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
and... most of which read these threads and take the comments very personally as you would when your that age and get told your the reason paper bags where invented!! disgraceful behaviour if you ask me!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Jo, ahem, who is the short blonde girl, who has short hair, and had a quirky side pony tail?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
and... most of which read these threads and take the comments very personally as you would when your that age and get told your the reason paper bags where invented!! disgraceful behaviour if you ask me!

I only meant that with us being mere men, we would be turned to stone looking at your beauty, hence the need for paper bags :thumbsup:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
thanks hun... nice to know some people know when to keep stum! just for the record we had been there since 10am that morning... going over the routine constantly.. appologies if we have a few minutes to try to retouch the makeup in a squash court for some of you too moan... isnt there bigger more badder things going on in the world than to winge about a girl who is half your age and there to support your footie team! jeez its getting old lads.. seriously old!

but... to those who said nice comments.. its always great to hear and a great moral boost for the girls.. better get going with the next routine.. hmmmm what song to use!! x

We’re not questioning your dance routing etc. Think you’ll find many on here would congratulate you and the rest of the mob for time and effort you’ve put in but our main grief is the beauty of the girls. 6/10 and that’s being nice.

Yes we are all old gits and dirty randy perverts but come on jo, be honest, how many of the crowd are there to watch you lot dance and how many are there waiting for half time, so they can fight for the single cubicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here