Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's girls

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Of course its not, what a dirty mind you have...:wrong:

I was only asking! Sake. :(

Btw, although the term wasn't a euphemism (& was purely down to me having a 'dirty mind'), it did have the effect of jogging my dysfunctional memory. I probs saw the thing touted on here tbh - but just in case it wasn't, here's the wonderful Always Amusing Euphemism Generator for your possible amusement:-

http://www.walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Uncle S is predicting a swift rise........Hmmm.......I am predicting that rise has already happened :love::blush::lolol:

Actually made me laugh out loud.

Have 5 starred Jo till my fingers hurt. Will start again tomorrow. Beats revising for my Uni exams doesn't it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
32nd. Keep it up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why might that be ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
31st. The rapid rise has begun.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just added another 500 or so. We definitely need to get ahead of Vince Hilaire's daughter! Perhaps, if we have enough volunteers, we can get some voting one for the girl above and the rest voting 5 for Joanne.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
hate to spoil your fun, but I assumed you could only vote once???

I mean how many people vote on this anyway? And she's only gone up three spaces?

Hope not though, but if US gets a new friend on facebook it's probably worth it :thumbsup::wink::thumbsup:

keep voting all the same boys and girls, Jo deserves it; she's a nice girl and does a lot for charity.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
hate to spoil your fun, but I assumed you could only vote once???

I mean how many people vote on this anyway? And she's only gone up three spaces?

Hope not though, but if US gets a new friend on facebook it's probably worth it :thumbsup::wink::thumbsup:

keep voting all the same boys and girls, Jo deserves it; she's a nice girl and does a lot for charity.

HAHA! give it a week or so and im gonna get you guys rigging the vote to get me in the new Help for Heroes Calender :D Got the casting on Saturday :clap2:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
HAHA! give it a week or so and im gonna get you guys rigging the vote to get me in the new Help for Heroes Calender :D Got the casting on Saturday :clap2:

Jo-Jo sure the bored NSC-er's will do you proud.... if it's free!

is it going to be army-style photo's?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'm gonna need NSC to rig a vote for me too, in a few months. To be Asos' top model:) have got back into it now. Wickerrd.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I'm gonna need NSC to rig a vote for me too, in a few months. To be Asos' top model:) have got back into it now. Wickerrd.

no offence mate, but for a sec I thought that said ASBOS..... was thinking that wasn't something to shout about. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here