Gully's girls

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Boys will be Boys Jo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As well as voting Jo 5 stars you need also to start voting 28-32 1 star to bring their averages down and carry on doing this for the 5 people above wherever Jo is until she is at number 1. Come on we can do it !.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
As well as voting Jo 5 stars you need also to start voting 28-32 1 star to bring their averages down and carry on doing this for the 5 people above wherever Jo is until she is at number 1. Come on we can do it !.

Vote fixing Unc? I thought better of you. :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A very worthwhile cause, although I think poor Jo was done up like a kipper by whoever chose the photos. Looks 10/10 in all of her photos but is a mere 9/10 in the one that most people see when flicking through. No coincidence that those near the top are showing plenty of leg in their main picture.

Have voted for Jo though and one starred all of the others. A good use of my lunchtime when I have flippin loads to do!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hate to say it, but this doesn't really seem to be working, does it? Days of voting, and she's only crept up to 33. It'll be Christmas before she makes the top ten at this rate...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You have only failed when you give up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The average mark from 33 to the top 10 is only miniscule and when the rise starts I predict it will be swift. Jo has gone up from just over 3 to 3.75 since we started and is on the brink of a rapid charge up the tables.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jo is a honey and I am a red blooded male but I am doing this purely for unselfish reasons.

In any case she is already spoken for :laugh:

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
A very worthwhile cause, although I think poor Jo was done up like a kipper by whoever chose the photos. Looks 10/10 in all of her photos but is a mere 9/10 in the one that most people see when flicking through. No coincidence that those near the top are showing plenty of leg in their main picture.

Have voted for Jo though and one starred all of the others. A good use of my lunchtime when I have flippin loads to do!

I didnt like how they did my hair and makeup! especially seeing as i got up at stupid am to do it, got there and he changed it :( grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol!
Thanks for voting guys, lets get Brighton to number one! x

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Nordic Gull aka Gary Glitter

I walked into a shop and bought a bottle of baby oil, a pack of condoms, a bottle of value vodka and a pack of Haribo. The lady said, "Look, I'm sorry but I just can't serve you that, I'm calling the police."

I raged at her, "Just because I order these items, doesn't mean you have to jump to the worst conclusions!"

She calmly replied, "Actually, I'm afraid we do Mr Glitter."

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Have got all the guys in my office getting involved now.....love a bandwagon to jump on.....all in a good cause Jo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here