Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I'll save you the trouble mate - is this the one you mean? :wink:

1165063_3630702.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
What a total slag. One to take home and meet your parents. Strewth!

Do you honestly believe she said those things?! The magazines make it all up you complete & utter donut. Shes a really sweet girl, & calling her a total slag when you dont even know her is bang out of order. Ok, she does a bit of lingerie modelling amongst other things, but that doesnt mean shes a slag.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Do you honestly believe she said those things?! The magazines make it all up you complete & utter donut. Shes a really sweet girl, & calling her a total slag when you dont even know her is bang out of order. Ok, she does a bit of lingerie modelling amongst other things, but that doesnt mean shes a slag.

Are you her dad?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

I'm afraid if you are going to pose seductively holding your tits in Nuts magazine then you have to be prepared to take a bit of flack. I'm sure she realises this is part of the job.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'm afraid if you are going to pose seductively holding your tits in Nuts magazine then you have to be prepared to take a bit of flack. I'm sure she realises this is part of the job.

It's a fair point. I got similar flack after posing seductively holding my balls in Flaps magazine.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
course not RnB...just object to people making offensive assumptions about people without knowing them. Mind you, with regards to assumptions about Palace fans I can make allowances.
She's been in the business for long enough now to have seen & heard most things Gripper - Im sure she's used to it, and good on her I say for shrugging it off. She does a lot more event work (ie GG's) & promotions now so her career is a million miles away from that of Cathy Barry etc....

Last edited:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
course not RnB...just object to people making offensive assumptions about people without knowing them. Mind you, with regards to assumptions about Palace fans I can make allowances.
She's been in the business for long enough now to have seen & heard most things Gripper - Im sure she's used to it, and good on her I say for shrugging it off. She does a lot more event work (ie GG's) & promotions now so her career is a million miles away from that of Cathy Barry etc....

Fair enough. I agree with you BTW.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

Sorry Mum! You've never called me a donut before. We'll blame that one on the Americans

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If you agree to have those comments published next to a picture of you you deserve some stick(male or female) Wattos Left Peg. You're being a moron saying otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here