Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls - Jo Wilson has left.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Sorry, still lost. Fire breather? even more lost. When I see them out on the pitch they all look like the same. I couldn't tell who was leader of the gang from the next person unless you follow Gully Girls.

On the right...

429294_391356157547280_908811346_n.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
She works for time on the kids / community side doesn't she?
She certainly did in July this year when she helped me with a problem with my sons Young Gulls membership - sorry to see her go from GGs, would be nice if she's staying with the club. Thanks Jo :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sorry, still lost. Fire breather? even more lost. When I see them out on the pitch they all look like the same. I couldn't tell who was leader of the gang from the next person unless you follow Gully Girls.

Fukking hell, I thought we wer talking about Gully' Girls, not that ex-curly haired f*** pigging peodo.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Woah, I've just had one of those weird moments when you make the connection between someone on here and who they are in real life. Hi Joe!

(It was the age, then the Celestial Fire link, then the pic- in that order- which made me work it out. Anybody with a normally-functioning brain would have done that in reverse).

Ha, alright Jim....I think I only know one Jim so I will take a wild guess that's you....unless of course your names not Jim.....oh f*** I've confused myself now.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Personally I think we need to see more of the black foxy tattooed chick that breaths fire

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bit of a funny announcement that given she was running the show.

Wonder if there was a fall out? Almost sounds like the sort of statement given when a manager is sacked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here