Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls/Group Scandal (merged threads)

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
To be fair, while nobody in their right mind would prefer to live in Croydon compared to Brighton, street dancing is one of the few things that we're always going to be second best at. I think Brighton should focus on things that are more in keeping... and either ask the Carnival Collective to perform or maybe go the whole hog and just hold an organic farmers market on the pitch at half time?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
To be fair, while nobody in their right mind would prefer to live in Croydon compared to Brighton, street dancing is one of the few things that we're always going to be second best at. I think Brighton should focus on things that are more in keeping... and either ask the Carnival Collective to perform or maybe go the whole hog and just hold an organic farmers market on the pitch at half time?

Surely it should be a troupe of one legged free range lesbians from Israel & Palestine performing a peace dance segment on solar powered bamboo wheelchairs and at half time they will parade the perimeter handing out packets of whole earth organic soya beans and carrot & spirulina juice cocktails?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Surely it should be a troupe of one legged free range lesbians from Israel & Palestine performing a peace dance segment on solar powered bamboo wheelchairs and at half time they will parade the perimeter handing out packets of whole earth organic soya beans and carrot & spirulina juice cocktails?

This and bring back the T-shirt bazooka.

I think they are busy on saturdays as they also do the lunch time show at the pussycat club:moo:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Gully's Girls/Group Scandal

Just a thought but perhaps there's a bit more scope to use Gully's Gaggle in Albion's community work, helping people through the medium of dance and all that stuff? Maybe the track suits are a bit more suitable than a bunch of teenage girls flashing their knickers?

Could be the thinking behind it - or maybe not. I've just realised I couldn't give a toss really...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Shes not bad , the best of a bad bunch . She will join the crystals squad and will make the competition stronger . Will she make her debut against you ?:rave:

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Bring back the Haywards Heath Town Prize Silver Band. There was no better sight than that of the big bass drummer struggling against the wind at the Goldstone- and they could play Sussex By The Sea properly!

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Big shame ... Gully Girls at least represented the club and wore blue and white. Who do Gully's Group represent in yellow/black ? The two guys were embarrassed to be there , they were hiding in the middle and the routine was less in time than the usual attempt (or is that what street dance is) innit?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
One of Gully's Girls has defected to The Crystals

I have it on good authority that one of Gully's Girls has joined The Crystals (Crystal Palace's cheerleaders) and will make her debut on saturday!! :facepalm:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I have it on good authority that one of Gully's Girls has joined The Crystals (Crystal Palace's cheerleaders) and will make her debut on saturday!! :facepalm:

WHO are GULLY'S GIRLS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here