Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls/Group Scandal (merged threads)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
'Ernest' I missed you dancing round your 'ring' yesterday. I was looking forward to some pyrotechnics when you set light to my AlbIOn WinTER CoaT. If you keep indulging in a full english with an extra SauSage you aint gonna get in your leather shorts for much longer.:rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Gully's Girls/Group Scandal

It seems a lot of them use the role as a platform to launch a modelling, singing, 'acting' career.

Why not just do away with the local talent show and get some kids on the pitch playing football matches or competitions if we desperately need something pre-match?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
all seems very confused. Is it right that the girl who started GG's has left?
And what has Barber done? Everyone seems to be pointing a finger at him but no-one seems to be saying why.

Maybe I'm spending too much time on rhe road and not enough on here or maybe the story has been lost amongst the miasma of palarse taking over the board but it has all rather passed me by.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
all seems very confused. Is it right that the girl who started GG's has left?
And what has Barber done? Everyone seems to be pointing a finger at him but no-one seems to be saying why.

Maybe I'm spending too much time on rhe road and not enough on here or maybe the story has been lost amongst the miasma of palarse taking over the board but it has all rather passed me by.

Jo left a few weeks ago.
There is no more gully girls.
We now have a dance group including two guys that dress in mustard yellow and not blue & white.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Does this mean we get our own pick of one of the Crystals to join us.

Hmmmmmmm

The middle one would fit nicely into Gully's Group ???

isn't that dwayne chambers?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
it was Barbers decision to make the change so those who preferred Gully Girls blame him.
That's about it.

okay. thanks
that is the bit I didnt understand

It seems bizarre that he could influence their structure and even more out of left field that he should want to.

on the face of it you would question whether it is the best use of his time unless maybe the club pay for the dance troupe/cheerleaders as I believe is the model in the USA. It seems to be something that risks alienating some fans to no discernible advantage although to be fair most, like me sadly, would be happy if this all washed over our heads.

Hopefully everyone will eventually come out of it happy - at the moment Jo appears to be the main/only loser as I am sure most fans will be happy to just have some cheerleaders and wont be aware of rhe twitter war which seems to be breaking out.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I do find this street dance thing incredibly cringeworthy. I liked Gully's Girls but really feel this is a step in the wrong direction. Makes you wonder whether Jo knew this and didn't want anything to do with it. That's merely speculation of course.

D

Deleted member 22389

Could only happen to us coudn't it lol. I hope Gus gets his message through to some of our new players. This is one of our biggest matches of the season, win at all costs.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Whats all the fuss about really ? somehow we all coped before GG's came along. On a winters day a cup of hot Bovril is far better than a troupe of girls performing acrobatics 60 yards away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm a BETTER dancer, ASK Beach HUT who saw my STREET dancing on the platform at Falmer yesterday

He was thrusting his hips in a very arousing way

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does this mean we get our own pick of one of the Crystals to join us.

Hmmmmmmm

The middle one would fit nicely into Gully's Group ???

What is Leon Knight doing with a load of dwarves ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here