Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gully's gang out of date

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i signed my son up to gully's gang about a month ago Anyway he got a parcel today with some free gifts in [very nice ]
But the letter he got with it was way out of date offering away trips to Charlton on sat the 16 of october Offering tours of withdean etc
I'm not ungrateful but is'nt this very bad marketing ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its probably just the standard mail shot they send out to all new members - except most people sign up at the start of the new season and you probably just caught the end of the 2010-11 campaign

macky

Dec 28, 2004
its probably just the standard mail shot they send out to all new members - except most people sign up at the start of the new season and you probably just caught the end of the 2010-11 campaign

i But sut surely it would have been better to wait a bit and send some imformation of what they are selling this year ?

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
It's my son's 7th birthday late in July, be interesting to see which shirt he gets, and when he gets it! I think Gullys Gang is great, all my kids love it!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
It's my son's 7th birthday late in July, be interesting to see which shirt he gets, and when he gets it! I think Gullys Gang is great, all my kids love it!

Yeah i am wondering this as my Sons birthday is at the end fo july as well.

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
dont worrie you will get another one next month with all the new logo and everything on, my brother has been on it for about 3-4 years and they get something new at the start of every season, you probrerly got that because theyve got so many left from last season

macky

Dec 28, 2004
There was nothing really Albion related in the goodie bag he got

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
was my sons birthday yesterday and he got his card from the club - unfortunately my lack of forethought meant I had nominated Elliot Bennett as his favourite player but still nice to get the card.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Don't wanna be harsh but they've probably more important things to be worrying about right now! :falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer:

Why have they ? not like tony and gus are doing a shift in the postroom is it And i wouldn't have thought there is much more important things than their future fan base ?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
If you're unhappy, don't tell us 'cos we can't do anything about it - tell the club. The 'Ask The Club' board would be a good place to start.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
as i said not unhappy at all in fact i have just found a letter that came with expaling things so my bad
but then agin why did you bother to answer

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't see them be able to sustain the whole Gully's Gang idea, with a free shirt aged 7 etc. I see a problem for me with eldest Son having received his and his 5 year old brother "knowing" he's getting his "free" one in two years time!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Yeah i am wondering this as my Sons birthday is at the end fo july as well.

Will probably be the old one unfortunately.

It will be the new one. It was my daughters 7th birthday this week, and a separate note in the card said she would be sent the new shirt as soon as they arrive.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Can't see them be able to sustain the whole Gully's Gang idea, with a free shirt aged 7 etc. I see a problem for me with eldest Son having received his and his 5 year old brother "knowing" he's getting his "free" one in two years time!!

There's other clubs who do it - I know Forest do - so it must be sustainable for clubs with a support of that size.

BlythMeister

Aug 30, 2010
Lewes
things really move on, back in the day of junior Seagulls (when the club was poor) all we used to get was a printed signature on a photo and the odd letter. plus a 5% discount in the club shop.
I'm surprised the club gives away free shirts at all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here