Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gully's gang out of date

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
It's all free and the posting alone must cost a fortune. Yes something a year out of date is bad, but Gully's Gang is an immense idea and top work by the club to do all this FOR FREE

macky

Dec 28, 2004
It's all free and the posting alone must cost a fortune. Yes something a year out of date is bad, but Gully's Gang is an immense idea and top work by the club to do all this FOR FREE

I agree i think this post may have been taken the wrong way bloody hell im even getting emails from the argus about it
yes sterling work by the club I just wish they had put a up to date letter in with it But being as free i was far from complaining

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I got the same pack through today for my 4 year old. I was very pleased with it. The best bit was a Gully's Gang backpack which went down extremely well - also got a wallet, membership card, fridge magnet, keyring and packet of pencils all Gully's Gang branded.

Agree about being slightly surprised by the "out of date" letter but I applied in April so getting stuff for the 2010/2011 season seems understandable.

Not long to go now to find out whether Moshe Jnr is going to enjoy The Amex - the Gully backpack will be filled with military precision (Haribo - check, DS - check, sticker books - check, etc, etc)... :)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I got the same pack through today for my 4 year old. I was very pleased with it. The best bit was a Gully's Gang backpack which went down extremely well - also got a wallet, membership card, fridge magnet, keyring and packet of pencils all Gully's Gang branded.
Same here (apart from it being for a six year old) and was pleasnatly suprised that the club would go to such an effort.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I agree i think this post may have been taken the wrong way bloody hell im even getting emails from the argus about it
yes sterling work by the club I just wish they had put a up to date letter in with it But being as free i was far from complaining

In that case, I apologise for my terse retort earlier! And as for the Argus - you're a naughty bunch of buggers looking for a possible 'let's bash BHA' story in NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here