Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully'S Gang - am i being petty ?

Know how you feel. My son met Murray at his footy club and got a photo with him only 2 weeks ago. The player then signed the back of my lads Albion shirt in permanent pen! It won't come off! He's now got to wear that with a Palace players scrawl over the back. Gutted. He didn't even ask Murray to do it:(

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Know how you feel. My son met Murray at his footy club and got a photo with him only 2 weeks ago. The player then signed the back of my lads Albion shirt in permanent pen! It won't come off! He's now got to wear that with a Palace players scrawl over the back. Gutted. He didn't even ask Murray to do it:(

Buy him a new shirt.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

I'd ask the club shop if you can at least have a discount on a new shirt to make it up to your poor, devasated little boy. Tell them he's been bullied because of it. Get the Argus to do a story. They're desperate.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Since they made membership free, there have been thousands of kids (Parents?) taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity sponsored by Tony Bloom. Cards have to be prepared months in advance and use a picture of their nominated player on joining. You want to go to the club and open up all the prepared envelopes to oik out players who may have left? Impractical and expensive. Some kids probably think Murray has done his bit for the club and would welcome the photo (not that this includes me!). Hey - get a life!

Since they made membership free, there have been thousands of kids (Parents?) taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity sponsored by Tony Bloom. Cards have to be prepared months in advance and use a picture of their nominated player on joining. You want to go to the club and open up all the prepared envelopes to oik out players who may have left? Impractical and expensive. Some kids probably think Murray has done his bit for the club and would welcome the photo (not that this includes me!). Hey - get a life!

another jcl:facepalm:

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
I think I'll just burn the thing....
It's true that the club look after the gang members with all the freebies, & it is after all a gesture of goodwill from the club...
No complaint will be made, will just change his fav player list...
Wouldn't have minded it it had been of Hart... (legend status)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Thought it was sponsored by Legal and General?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here