Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully'S Gang - am i being petty ?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Which reminds me, the Sports Dreams shop, opened by Albion in the Community, on George Street, Hove, had a Southampton shirt on display this week...

Anyone seen the signed sussex cricket shirt I donated to the shop approx 3 - 4 months ago. There's still no news when I ask, I do however know who within the club has it....It's a simple question and was given by my son for a good cause

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
Am I being petty ?
My little boys card arrived today - he opened it all excited, and out dropped a photo of Murray.... now, seing as it was posted yesterday - the club knew he was/had left.... should I complain ?
I would understand if Murray was his nominated fav player - but it was the Legend himself, Gary Hart......

What would you do ?:clap:

Buy him a Palace shirt to go with it?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Am I being petty ?
My little boys card arrived today - he opened it all excited, and out dropped a photo of Murray.... now, seing as it was posted yesterday - the club knew he was/had left.... should I complain ?
I would understand if Murray was his nominated fav player - but it was the Legend himself, Gary Hart......

Yes you are being petty, hence the question,

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Could have sent him just a card I spose. Is completely free isn't it? But honestly sure if it's bugging you and get in touch with club they'd fix it.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Anyone seen the signed sussex cricket shirt I donated to the shop approx 3 - 4 months ago. There's still no news when I ask, I do however know who within the club has it....It's a simple question and was given by my son for a good cause

:wozza:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:facepalm:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If it was like my daughters package from the club then you seem to have neglected to mention that your boy got a football shirt. Or are you intending to moan about the fact it is last season's shirt rather than a new strip for next season!!! Have you forgotten that membership of the club is free!!

As an aside, the downside of all these season ticket sales is that I doubt the club can offer free tickets all gullys gang members as they have done for the last 3 years. Still, every silver lining has a small cloud.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Am I being petty ?

I think you have got a beef....cos they would'nt let you join! Lol!

Am I being petty ?

make your child look at the picture every day for half an hour while sticking pins in their arm while chanting kill kill kill kill! after several years of this release your child into the selhurst armed,bitter and brainwashed!
hey presto! you have the perfect retort to gullys gang!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Explain that Glenn has seen the light and gone on to a far bigger and better place, and that by being a good parent, he should follow and not share his fathers burden of decades of pain and misery.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

:highjack: wrong thread and wrong time, go to another forum and see if the answers lie elsewhere on the interweb.

OP: Now the real question is is it murray in 10/11 kit or 9/10 kit? Go on have a good look as in March the ones in the club shop were old prints. shred it and give it back to your kid as some kind of puzzle...hours of fun!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Explain that Glenn has seen the light and gone on to a far bigger and better place, and that by being a good parent, he should follow and not share his fathers burden of decades of pain and misery.

Sadly, if he heads to Jongleurs SE25, he WILL be sharing his father's burden of decades of pain and misery by switching at just the wrong moment (like Glenn)...and that would be too cruel.

Are you one of those Holmesdale Lunatics I keep hearing about?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, while I'm sure it was posted the day before, it's unlikely to have been put together then.

The club have hundreds of junior members, the birthday stuff will be triggered by computer and probably packed weeks in advance for each birthday. Then posted en masse.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Seeing as you "know" who has it, why are you bothering to ask us- AGAIN- if we've seen it? Poor attempt to hijack a thread for your own means once again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Yep, got it thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here