Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Christmas Party - SUPERB...!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am I the only one that thought it was a little bit......well shit??
Don't want to slag it off too much as its all free but there was hardly anything for the kids to do was there, unless the area extended beyond the West Stand Lower concourse and I missed it?
There were a couple of football shooting games and a couple of entertainers and that was it. My boys enjoyed going down there though and would echo the sentiments regarding CMS who was great with the kids. Shame the other players with him were only the 3 keepers, sounds like the East Stand had a lot more players.

No you are not as I thought that it was not as good as they have put on at The Triangle in previous years. I think they should have had more play things for the younger children and possibly a bouncy casle.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I ... would echo the sentiments regarding CMS who was great with the kids. Shame the other players with him were only the 3 keepers, sounds like the East Stand had a lot more players.

I do think it was shame that there were only four players signing autographs in the West Stand and my kids didn't want to stand in line for 15 minutes having waited 45 minutes to get in (can't really say I'd blame them, that's a long time to wait to get Michael Poke's autograph). We did see CMS on the way out though - he signed for the kids and posed for a picture and was really patient.
My daughter wanted to see KLL and was disappointed that he wasn't there.

I think for a free party it was pretty good. The only thing they could improve was speeding up the entry by opening more gates. Forty five minutes is a long wait for kids and I think that did mean they were less likely to want to queue when we were inside.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I do think it was shame that there were only four players signing autographs in the West Stand and my kids didn't want to stand in line for 15 minutes having waited 45 minutes to get in (can't really say I'd blame them, that's a long time to wait to get Michael Poke's autograph). We did see CMS on the way out though - he signed for the kids and posed for a picture and was really patient.
My daughter wanted to see KLL and was disappointed that he wasn't there.

I think for a free party it was pretty good. The only thing they could improve was speeding up the entry by opening more gates. Forty five minutes is a long wait for kids and I think that did mean they were less likely to want to queue when we were inside.

KLL was at the second party, as there were a different set of players. He'll be in the Queens Rd shop from 5pm tomorrow if she still wants to meet him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here