Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Christmas Party - SUPERB...!!!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Great day out - my 3 year old little boy loved it. He went totally shy when he met Gully's Girls outside and got them to sign his calendar. They were brilliant. He didn't want to queue to see the players, but loved Sally, Gully and Sammy.

Roll on the next one.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
i also manged to meet craig pawson and peter walton and he gave my little brother a red card

not a lot for litlle Jack (2 and 3/4) to do, but hey, I'm not having a bad word said about this thing of ours. Suitably impressed by the fact that some one of that age found his seat (ok he was one block out, but the row and seat number were spot on) I sat having a beer looking at the surroundings relishing in how great we are while he had a gread time running up and down the rows of seats

Happy Christmas Everyone! Adam n Jack

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Got to meet Ashley Barnes and Gordon Greer. I have to say Gordon Greer is one good looking bloke in a un-gay way.

I thought GG came across very well actually speaking to the kids not just signing autographs top man and yes I understand your good looks comment (in a butch ungay way). Bonus for this Dad was managed to fit a cheeky pie and a pint in while the boys had his go on the console football also have to say close up some of Gullys Girls are pretty hot and I think the boy enjoyed himself as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• GG.jpg
    GG.jpg
    829.4 KB · Views: 165

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I can't say I noticed them...........much!

My 4 year old told.noone he liked his singing and the players all laughed. My youngest just kept chanting 'nooney' at him. We managed to get all ten players autographs from.the 4pm party. Well done the club, you made two young boys very happy. And gully's girls made a happy man feel very old

Bungle

Nov 28, 2007
Tunbridge Wells
Brilliant couple of hours .. my nephew came away one happy little chap .. his highlight was having his picture taken with Gully-Claus!! Well done everyone connected with this event. :thumbsup:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
we all had a great time, that's me and my three lads (the little fellas wearing seagulls santa hats) at the 4pm. yes it was freezing but that was just me. pics with gully santa, meeting the elf, calde, el-bad, marcos and nooooooooney made their day. what's not to like? very much appreciated by my lads, thanks everyone involved!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Am I the only one that thought it was a little bit......well shit??
Don't want to slag it off too much as its all free but there was hardly anything for the kids to do was there, unless the area extended beyond the West Stand Lower concourse and I missed it?
There were a couple of football shooting games and a couple of entertainers and that was it. My boys enjoyed going down there though and would echo the sentiments regarding CMS who was great with the kids. Shame the other players with him were only the 3 keepers, sounds like the East Stand had a lot more players.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Am I the only one that thought it was a little bit......well shit??
Don't want to slag it off too much as its all free but there was hardly anything for the kids to do was there, unless the area extended beyond the West Stand Lower concourse and I missed it?
There were a couple of football shooting games and a couple of entertainers and that was it. My boys enjoyed going down there though and would echo the sentiments regarding CMS who was great with the kids. Shame the other players with him were only the 3 keepers, sounds like the East Stand had a lot more players.

i was'nt going to say anything but yes i agree and players being told not to sign autographs never helped
wont complain as it was free apart from money spent in club shop food and drink etc

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
i was'nt going to say anything but yes i agree and players being told not to sign autographs never helped
wont complain as it was free apart from money spent in club shop food and drink etc

Eh? but that was what the players were there for.
We thought it was great, (east stand party) long queue for the players signing table, but then I guess that's we all wanted to do, they swapped the players between the east and the west half way through the event, we were lucky enough to join the back of the queue again and get the second lot, I heard they had the near enough the whole first team there over the course of the day, good on them i say for giving there time for the kids.
I did hear one ungrateful woman complaining there wasn't much to do, but hello it's not Alton towers ffs. For a free event and the first one at the Amex I thought they done well, well organised and lots of happy faces.
We say well done to everyone involved, and thank you, the kids went away very happy indeed.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
They had Reindears!?!?!?!?!? As a nipper i would have wet myself with excitement!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I thought it was great, 10 first team players signing autographs and posing for photos, the kids loved it and can't wait to go back......after all, it was a party for the Kids, not the adults.

First teamers whom my daughter managed to get autographs yesterday in the west Stand 4 - 6 party were,

Bridcutt, Dunk, Greer, Barnes, Nooney, El kebab, Calderon, Buckley, Painter and Harley were the players which attended, I believe the others were at the earlier party.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I can't say I noticed them...........much!

My 4 year old told.noone he liked his singing and the players all laughed. My youngest just kept chanting 'nooney' at him. We managed to get all ten players autographs from.the 4pm party. Well done the club, you made two young boys very happy. And gully's girls made a happy man feel very old

I bet it wasn't a patch on the Cardiff City Christmas party though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here