Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess Whos Back

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guess Whos Back

bhaexpress said:
Only when they are ignorant shits like you are. Take a day off, stop wanking and stick the point and not your sheets.

You`re obsessed with self abuse ar`nt you.

Remember though it does not make you go blind or you will not grow hairs on the palms of your hands.
Try to relax about it as it is a normal pursuit in adolescent men.

Deirdre

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Frank...calm down

If shaving your beard off makes you this antagonistic, then you need to regrow it mate

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guess Whos Back

Are we seeing how many Re:s we can get here?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guess Whos Back

I am sorry if the post sounded patronising. I was slightly irritated and did not mean it to sound like that.

With regards to the striker issue we have been there before. It is the same issue all the time - Falmer, wages etc and as much as it gets boring it is true. Any proven striker in the Championship will be unlikely to sign for us as they will have better teams interested in them. That is why we go for Turienzo and CKR type player.

The general view seems to be (from what I have heard) that Wilkins would have replaced McGhee if he was sacked. His promotion to First Team coach backs that up to a certain extent. I did not say that you wanted him but he was the most likely alternative.

I was happy to keep Mark McGhee last season and still am. He has obviously made mistakes, as all managers do, but he is the best option we have. Now that he has been confirmed for next season, it seems pointless to attack him now. Why not wait to find out who he will sign/release/sell and how we do in the first month of next season before people attack him again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dies Irae said:
Frank...calm down

If shaving your beard off makes you this antagonistic, then you need to regrow it mate

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dave, you missed the original thread. This fool H Block thinks that everybody who is unemployed is both lazy and stupid. I, like several others here have been unemployed and am neither. This idiot suggested I live with my parents. Not too easy as they were cremated many years ago. He also thinks that you can survive on a wage of £5 an hour no matter what your circumstances.

His replies were rude and abusive so I reserve the right to respond in kind. He's clearly just some immature child who has no life experience. Peopleof his type give the likes of Watford O and Looney a lot more credibility.

Rant over.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
bhaexpress said:
Dave, you missed the original thread. This fool H Block thinks that everybody who is unemployed is both lazy and stupid. I, like several others here have been unemployed and am neither. This idiot suggested I live with my parents. Not too easy as they were cremated many years ago. He also thinks that you can survive on a wage of £5 an hour no matter what your circumstances.

His replies were rude and abusive so I reserve the right to respond in kind. He's clearly just some immature child who has no life experience. Peopleof his type give the likes of Watford O and Looney a lot more credibility.

Rant over.

Frankie baby chill.
theres nothing wrong with beards. Grow it back dont be ashamed. Some great people have had beards.. like Rolf Harris, Robin Cooke, Clement Freud.................... actually forget what I just said Frankie baby.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
bhaexpress said:

Rant over.

I`ll have you know that i have plenty of life experience thank you.

I once went to London for the day actually.

I never said you lived with your parents as I have been told that many years ago they threw you out because you were lazy and did not bother trying to get work.As for living on 5 squid an hour I know that must be hard for people but what with the price of some of these super strenghth lagers nowadays I`m sure people manage ok.
I know you are an intelligent man so you must earn much more than that.Why I bet you can even afford a season ticket at the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here