Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess Whos Back, Back Again - John Catt!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
_45812131_john_catt.jpg

Look at his f***ing objectionable face. That a twat.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The guy hasn't got a clue! I almost feel we should organise a protest outside his house, highlighting how much public money he's wasting.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think someone should go around his house in the night, ring his doorbelkl dressed like this

Death.jpg

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
To be fair, and without wishing to bang on even more than usual, I did occasionally ponder whether the sight of me caterwauling into my pad at various Godforsaken times might have hastened his senility (or could accelerate his ultimate demise). I did used to have some spectacular, obscenity-laden falls across the pavement and slumber in the street and front garden for nights on end quite a lot at that time. In a way I'm relieved to know I didn't really offend him, even though he is clearly a spoon.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
To be fair, and without wishing to bang on even more than usual, I did occasionally ponder whether the sight of me caterwauling into my pad at various Godforsaken times might have hastened his senility (or could accelerate his ultimate demise). I did used to have some spectacular, obscenity-laden falls across the pavement and slumber in the street and front garden for nights on end quite a lot at that time. In a way I'm relieved to know I didn't really offend him, even though he is clearly a spoon.

and I thought I knew you?:cry:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the mans a serious NIMBY

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Brighton man vows to take noisy Seagulls fight to European courts From The Argus)

Brighton man vows to take noisy Seagulls fight to European courts
12:00pm Thursday 10th December 2009

Comments (1) Have your say »

By Tim Ridgway »

He complained of light pollution, noise and traffic congestion on match days.

Light pollution on match days? Every single night of the week I go past Withers just after 7pm on the train home from Londinium, and the floodlights are always on.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Noise . . . at Withdean !!
Oh come on - the judge has just got to go down there on a Saturday to know that that's a lie for a start

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bloke has a death wish. I mean if he actually won and got us booted out then I for one would start a one man campaign against him and his property and it wouldn't be pretty

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Catt is just a rent-a-protestor who has little else to keep his mind occupied so instead turns up at every march, rally and half-arsed cause in the city, and unfailingly falls back on his age as a reason why the law and the application of it shouldn't apply to him when he gets nicked for breaking it.

Some old people do Sudoku, others sit in and watch The Alan Titchmarsh Show all day: Catt likes to jump on bandwagons to feel that his life still has some purpose.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Apologies if done before, but surely...

_45812131_john_catt.jpg

32788_small.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Bloke has a death wish. I mean if he actually won and got us booted out then I for one would start a one man campaign against him and his property and it wouldn't be pretty

I didn't see your previous post before I pm'd you. I thought you were going to make a legitimate protest to your MP or something.

Catt is just a rent-a-protestor who has little else to keep his mind occupied so instead turns up at every march, rally and half-arsed cause in the city, and unfailingly falls back on his age as a reason why the law and the application of it shouldn't apply to him when he gets nicked for breaking it.

The trouble is, though, that sometimes your colleagues nick him when he hasn't broken it.

This only encourages him.

BBC NEWS | England | Sussex | Terror search complaint is upheld

Terror search complaint is upheld

An elderly man who was questioned under the Terrorism Act while wearing an anti-Tony Blair t-shirt has had his complaint against Sussex Police upheld.

John Catt, 83, of Withdean, was demonstrating outside the Labour Party Conference in Brighton in 2005 when he was stopped and searched under the act.

An investigation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) found the force acted unlawfully.

Sussex Police said it would act on the IPCC's guidance.

_44961389_-8.jpg

Mr Catt said he was now waiting for an apology from Sussex Police

D

Deleted User X18H

He looks a bit too much like John Vinnicombe in that picture.

Surely it couldn't be Vinni under an alias still knarked about being banned from the 1983 Cup Final banquet

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
He looks a bit too much like John Vinnicombe in that picture.

Surely it couldn't be Vinni under an alias still knarked about being banned from the 1983 Cup Final banquet

Ha ha ha ha! I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing. Tried google imaging everyone's favourite 'tired and emotional' former local hack and drew a blank.

Shame.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think he is one of those few people in life who the phrase "I wish you'd f*** off and die" can actually be directed at with reason.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
May this old parasite rot in hell.
However, I think the Argus are stirring things by contacting the spiteful, small-minded, delusional nimby.
Most wars are caused by an obsession with land. This buffoon thinks he's a pacifist. May the Grim Reaper be his next legal adviser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here