Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess Whos Back, Back Again - John Catt!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Aparently he is still angry (even the council have rejected his challenges loads of times and given us permission to use Withdean til Falmer is open) and wants to take us to the European Courts because of the noise made at Withdean

_45812131_john_catt.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Lets keep an eye out to see if HE makes any planning applications.

Seriously it's far more legitimate. He moved to Withdean after the Albion if he is that thick he didn't realise there was football league stadium (sort of) over the way then he should sue the vendor for not making it clear, the surveyor for not pointing it out in the report, or the Estate Agent for not advertising the fact.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
He moved to Withdean after the Albion if he is that thick he didn't realise there was football league stadium (sort of) over the way then he should sue the vendor for not making it clear, the surveyor for not pointing it out in the report, or the Estate Agent for not advertising the fact.

:thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more. It is akin to buying the house in the middle of the M62 and then complaining abut noise from traffic:

m62_02.jpg

Dandyman

In London village.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
No so stupid that he get us tax payers to pay for the legal chalenges, that the gauling part is that none of this is paid for by him.

If I had my way he'd be forced to sell his house to pay back some of the legal aid he's recieved.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

D

Deleted User X18H

If I had my way he'd be forced to sell his house to pay back some of the legal aid he's recieved.

He is untouchable as he is a pensioner with no income that's how it works. If you have received no income over a certain amount for over a year you should be able to claim some sort of benefit/legal aid based on previous contributions irrespective of wealth. If you are retired and have made no recent contributions yes you should use any equity to make claims through the civil court.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

We got friends who live fairly close in Tongdean Rise he is always trying to engage 'locals' in conversation about ''getting all this crap stopped'' on match days. He was also after details of 'sweat' at one point.We looked at property around there a few years back I'd love to have told him to keep his nose out. I mean the Albion at Withdean is a local amenity to some in that area

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He is untouchable as he is a pensioner with no income that's how it works. If you have received no income over a certain amount for over a year you should be able to claim some sort of benefit/legal aid based on previous contributions irrespective of wealth. If you are retired and have made no recent contributions yes you should use any equity to make claims through the civil court.
But he's a vexatious litigant (as well as being a ****). I don't mind him having a hobby but I don't see why we should pay for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here