Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess how many Leeds tickets have been sold?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
surely 600 as a percentage of your average home gate is pretty decent though?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
anyway get them sold. we need to keep certain grubby paws from buying the training ground, the more in bates' coffers the better.

and easy i can point you in the direction of some idiot free pubs for the ingerland game if you needed.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Can you pay on the gate?

I'm going if so. If not, then they lose my business - can't risk tickets not turning up in post again. It's about time clubs woke up to the fact IT'S BLOODY HARD TO GET INTO FOOTBALL GROUNDS SOMETIMES. Why this is a ticket game to begin with god knows. Even if it wasn't, there'd be 20000 spaces anyway. Maybe the economic climate will finally provide a wake up call

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'll go then :falmer:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
and easy i can point you in the direction of some idiot free pubs for the ingerland game if you needed.

Any advice gratefully received. We're all SatNavved up, so fire away with any road names. :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So no government money paying for this, not that I actually recieve any anyway.

And you can't not admit that the number of tickets sold for Leeds is less than embarassing.

I cant be bothered to find the quote but you were moaning a week or so ago that the cash you get for going to school had not arrived which you needed for your Leeds ticket. Where does that money come from then, the magical money fairy.

And no I dont particually find it embarrassing or surprising that attendance at Leeds or any other away match is dropping when plenty of fans might be concerned with money at the moment.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is it officially pay on the gate yet? I'm sort-of tempted.

Falmer Faithful

Patience is a virtue...
Jun 5, 2008
Any advice gratefully received. We're all SatNavved up, so fire away with any road names. :thumbsup:

What was the outcome of friendly pubs for Albion faithful to watch Englands finest after Leeds then?

How many fans travelling up are staying in Leeds for the match?

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
surely 600 as a percentage of your average home gate is pretty decent though?

agreed, and (I'm not after a fight with Leeds fans but) it's just another away game now and we' ll end up taking about 900 to a match 250 miles away when a lot of us are a bit skint..Well done to those that go, but i fully respect the reasons (not that they are any of MY business) for those that don't go.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
What was the outcome of friendly pubs for Albion faithful to watch Englands finest after Leeds then?

How many fans travelling up are staying in Leeds for the match?
last time I stayed up there i followed the home fans out of the ground, turned left at the Billy Bremner and walked through a number of sinister lookin alley ways before long however came to a Hikers Rest style pub and spent most of the early evening in there admittedly, was with a couple of wimmin, but no hint of hostility

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
last time I stayed up there i followed the home fans out of the ground, turned left at the Billy Bremner and walked through a number of sinister lookin alley ways before long however came to a Hikers Rest style pub and spent most of the early evening in there admittedly, was with a couple of wimmin, but no hint of hostility

From the 'wimmin' or the Leeds fans?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
600 fans in Yorkshire, even though England are playing at the same time and we only played there in March? 600 is good id say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here