Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess how many Leeds tickets have been sold?

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Aw what! I paid £10 to sign my brother up to the White Membership so as not to risk it selling out and now it'll probably be pay on the gate!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
no real attraction in leeds anymore. when we first started playing them, they were a big club who only a few years before were in the champions league. now we have played them so often in the last few seasons that it doesnt really have that must-see game feel about it. looking forward to peterborough much more, ground we havent been to for a while and a superb terrace as well

wembley it is for me on saturday

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

erm....set off at 8:30 am drive 500 odd miles on my own...cost say £50- £70 .....ticket £20....food etc £25 ( cant drink cos driving) whatch 90 minutes of a team who are not inspiring at all,( after the Northampton shite) get home in the dark at 9 pm.....

sit indoors...watch england on the telly.....

difficult choice

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's really embarassing to be honest, we've outsung them for 90 minutes the last three times we've been to Elland Road.

That is all very well for you to say being that the government is paying for your ticket and travel, many other fans living many more miles away from Leeds probably dont have that luxery so get off your high horse.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I hope you lot coming from Brighton remember what happened last year and wake up in plenty of time for that 06:28.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
erm....set off at 8:30 am drive 500 odd miles on my own...cost say £50- £70 .....ticket £20....food etc £25 ( cant drink cos driving) whatch 90 minutes of a team who are not inspiring at all,( after the Northampton shite) get home in the dark at 9 pm.....

sit indoors...watch england on the telly.....

difficult choice

Aye, make the effort, get broke (and broken hearted) and sing your hearts out for the boys in blue and white. Easy choice for me :smug:

;)

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Bit of a piss take by The FA making supporters of teams from the other 9 tiers of English football choose between watching their normal team or going to Wembley for England on Saturday :angry:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
no real attraction in leeds anymore. when we first started playing them, they were a big club who only a few years before were in the champions league. now we have played them so often in the last few seasons that it doesnt really have that must-see game feel about it. looking forward to peterborough much more, ground we havent been to for a while and a superb terrace as well

Indeed. Leeds are just another League 1 side now. Haven't even had deductions on here bigging up Leeds for the first time ever.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I rang the club on Friday morning and was told they can't sell tickets for away games over the phone!

I was told email the club as it would come straight through to the ticket office. Did that, still not heard anything back and no money appears to have been taken from my account!

It's no wonder we haven't sold many if they make is soo bloody difficult for people to buy tickets. I understand why they only accept postal applications for Gold and Blue members but surely when the tickets are on general sale to any White members what difference does it make if I ring up and buy them. It's a damn sight more secure than sending your credit card details via email or post.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I rang the club on Friday morning and was told they can't sell tickets for away games over the phone!

I was told email the club as it would come straight through to the ticket office. Did that, still not heard anything back and no money appears to have been taken from my account!

It's no wonder we haven't sold many if they make is soo bloody difficult for people to buy tickets. I understand why they only accept postal applications for Gold and Blue members but surely when the tickets are on general sale to any White members what difference does it make if I ring up and buy them. It's a damn sight more secure than sending your credit card details via email or post.

I take it all back, the ticket office must have been reading NSC as they have just phoned.

Makes you wonder how they are going to deal with the Leeds league cup game (if we get through) seeing as they'll only have a week. I can't imagine there has been much of a rush for tickets for tonight looking at the weather!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i thought northampton's tur out wasn't to bad,in fact i dont think any of the away games have been really

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
personal boycott...not prepared to put any money in Mr Bates pocket...plenty of other away games I'd rather do

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Elland Road may be big but it's a f***ing shithole. And Leeds no longer have have any particular attraction for me. Been three times with Brighton and am now bored with it. Looking forward to Peterborough like many others.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
That is all very well for you to say being that the government is paying for your ticket and travel, many other fans living many more miles away from Leeds probably dont have that luxery so get off your high horse.

High horse - don't talk drivvle. I don't know what you're problem is, but everytime I say anything, there always seems to be a negative response from you.

I actually paid for my ticket myself, and travel, well seeing as me and my dad are going via a friends car (2 Leeds fans) that's that covered too. So no government money paying for this, not that I actually recieve any anyway.

And you can't not admit that the number of tickets sold for Leeds is less than embarassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here