Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They will sack him expecting him to do better despite not even having the chance of a transfer window. This is like liverpool moving through the denial anger stages till they found Klopp. How long will it take Arsenal?

Well, it's taken about 15 years so far from when Wenger lost the plot to now. I'd guess at least another 20. In fact I'm pretty certain that I'll never see Arsenal win the league again.

It's a shame. I used to like them when Wenger first took over and they were the only team challenging the filthy, cheating scum with Old Redface running the FA. Those teams were superb to watch AND managed to beat Man United quite often, despite the huge BIAS advantage they had.

But like all empires, they morphed into a shite parody of themselves and fell.

Now I have no time for the club whatsoever, mainly because of the fans. It must be difficult, but they just can't conceive the fact that they are NOT very good any more.

If you'd told me in 1998 when they did the double and we were utterly shite that I would see a Premier League season where we beat them twice.

Well, I would not have been convinced.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Exactly this. Our club have just forced the Mail to admit they lied about us, so why are people so quick to believe this pile of shite? The Daily Mail sells lies

It's why I bolded the "says source" bit in the OP.

It's an easy thing to leak though. Maupay would have told Albion players (or they would have heard), who would tell friends and family...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As someone else said Guendouzi came from nowhere !! A midtable second division french team. He's been propelled Into a very average arsenal team and he tries a bit so he's popular despite being a pretty mediocre player.

In addition, if the reports are correct he earns less than the average prem player.

In short. What an idiot.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What I find amusing is that 15 years ago, Maupay would have been precisely the like of player Wenger would have loved: Young, French, hungry, huge potential and a bit of a snidey ****

Now they seem content to throw all their money at big money signings that don't want to be there. More fool them.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Er no. Child footballing protege schooled at the PSG academy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Saint-Germain_Youth_Academy

Like Yapi & Odsonne Edouard, the secondhand market of players from this place is pretty pretty pretty good.

That might be your idea of ‘nowhere’ but not mine?

But for every Edouard and Yapi, there's also a David Ngog. I'm guessing it's more a mid-table french 2nd division side as opposed to the academy he joined (but was out of there at 15)

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I would not take one player from Arsenal. They have the most overrated players on earth. Our defense and Midfield is better than what they put out each week. G'douzi is awful as Xhaka.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I would not take one player from Arsenal. They have the most overrated players on earth. Our defense and Midfield is better than what they put out each week. G'douzi is awful as Xhaka.

I don't know - if they ever got rid of Martinelli i'd snap him up in an instant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here