Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Guendouzi to Maupay: "I earn more than you ever will"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm 7 minutes into The Tuesday Club podcast and it's glorious, they haven't even mentioned us yet.

Alan is just screaming.

https://audioboom.com/channels/5023732

"They destroyed us at our place, with Stephens and Propper.
They destroyed us with Bissouma and Propper.
This is Brighton and they've got a better midfield than us".

:lolol:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Gwen seems to know the price of everything and the value of nothing, especially HUMILITY, as has been said. He and his team mates should take Churchill's approach: In victory, magnanimity, in defeat, defiance - not misplaced arrogance, attempts at blame-deflection, and engaging in low-level violence.:wanker:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Weird thing is though- if Guendouzi on £40k/wk as that article suggests, then (a) he's probably one of the lowest earners in Arsenal's squad and (b) we will have one or two players who earn more than him.

What a crap thing to use as BANTZ.

Maupay could have responded with, "and every one of your teamates earns more than you ever will"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you're going display arrogance and ****ishness to that degree, you need to be damn sure you can back it up on the pitch eh Gwenda ? Not got the skill or ability to match your gob - you now look like a right MUG :wanker:

'Ole, ole, ole, ole.......6 points, 6 points' :D

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Hmm.

Guendouzi's material wealth (says a lot about his mindset & the culture around him) verses Maupay's match winning goals (home & away), 6 points, a good wind-up and a healthy chunk of moral high ground?

No contest.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Sums up Arsenals problem. Had a squad full of overpaid twats for years, Nicholas Bendtner was a trailblazer for their ridiculous policy of overpaying idiots.

Yes. Money is what is important to those players. And it shows

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
His comment is on a par with, 'Don't you know who I am?'. I can't be too harsh on the boy as he's only 21, he may look back in years to come and realise what a dick he was..or he may stay being a dick

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The much-loved Piers Morgan talked about it on GMB this morning, condemning it, obviously, saying maybe they should start EARNING the money they are paid, and being teased by Susanna Reid because Palace are above Arsenal. ��

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If he did, for some reason, instead of printing it, The Guardian rang The Mail.

That's what I would have done, too.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
This encapsulates what is wrong with Arsenal as a Club; their top earners are presumptuous and overpaid mercenaries. I can't think of any one of them for whom 'wearing the shirt' is highest priority.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Please don’t use the guardian as the keeper of the truth, most newspapers have agendas and the guardian certainly has . I wouldn’t trust it anymore than I would trust the daily mail . It only highlights the news that fits it’s own lefty agenda .

31915.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This encapsulates what is wrong with Arsenal as a Club; their top earners are presumptuous and overpaid mercenaries. I can't think of any one of them for whom 'wearing the shirt' is highest priority.

Just finished The Tuesday Club pod, on the way to work.

Davies was saying much the same then, in the same breath said:-

'whatever Saka has been offered by Liverpool, we need to double it'.

Hmmmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here