Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guaranteed Top 4 spot or doing the double over Palace?

Which would you rather?

• Guaranteed finish in one of the top 4 places

Votes: 152 86.4%
  • Doing the double over Palace

Votes: 24 13.6%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Top 4 , draw both games against Palace which won't be enough at the end of the season to keep them up. Ideal scenario.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'd want us to beat palace twice, we win league and they come second. Then we can batter the f*** out if them for years in the top division. Sorry but I LOVE the palace games and want it to continue for many a year!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Doing the double over Palace is the more important thing for me. Although I want to have the moment of achieving promotion, I don't really want to be in the premiership. It would mean more expensive ticket prices, players on ridiculous wages and strange match times to please sky. However, it would mean that I would not have to stay up as late to watch the highlights.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Well you've answered your own point then. Beating Palace, particularly at The Amex, is what I would like to see more than anything else right now. Preferably by at least three goals.

Reaching the EPL would be great. The game we clinched promotion and the first game in that league would be amazing, plus there is the novelty factor of seeing legends like Sir Alex every few weeks, but the rest of the time would be spent watching Stoke, Wigan, Swansea, QPR, Fulham and Norwich in a league we cannot win and paying shitloads for the privilege. I'd much rather we absolutely take the piss out of Palace for a few years. Let's rack up ten consecutive wins against them, let's record our own 5-0, let's absolutely embarrass them by finishing MILES ahead each season. That just sounds more fun to me.

We have already beaten Palace 5-0...long before they beat us by that score!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here