Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gripper Amex Photos 6.6.11

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
[MENTION=12938]saslowi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1668]eastlondonseagull[/MENTION] - I thought those seats are for stewards?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The one thing that slightly concerns me is that mahoosive gap in the wall behind the SW corner.
I've been assuming that was eventually going to be cladded, but someone has asked Insider on Ask the Club and he seems to be saying that its pretty much staying as it is.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
The one thing that slightly concerns me is that mahoosive gap in the wall behind the SW corner.
I've been assuming that was eventually going to be cladded, but someone has asked Insider on Ask the Club and he seems to be saying that its pretty much staying as it is.

It's enormous, isn't it?! I'd always thought they'd clad that, too. Shouldn't be too hard, surely?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's enormous, isn't it?! I'd always thought they'd clad that, too. Shouldn't be too hard, surely?

Wouldn't have thought so. It looks like quite a big gap on the webcam, but those shots taken from the North stand looking straight at it shows just how massive that gap is. I'm sure none of the plans had gaps like that in them so perhaps we're being premature, maybe there's work going on that needs completing before they "seal it up". But if that gap in the SW does actually remain, then it really will detract from the look of the stadium. Surely it'll be cladded up eventually ?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here