Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gripper Amex Photos 6.6.11

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Is it just me or apart from the main west stand the rest of the ground looks a bit on the small side?

I think its actually the West Stand being so big that makes the rest seem small in comparison. When you are there it feels lovely. Small enough to be intimate but the West Stand gives it that Premier League feel!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Im an isle seat to Gripper, Your not 345 are you?

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Are they putting anything in the corners until extra seats go in? looks a bit unfinished as it is.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Wow, that North Stand concourse looks huge - I was a little worried, because from the first pictures it looked rather tight, and that the away fans had got the better deal, though will you not get wet when queueing for food and drink? gripper, any idea how high each step is? (Anoraky question I know, but it determines how good a view you get of the far end). I'm in Row O, which is level with the top of those buildings to the side of the seats. I think that is still above the level of the goals. Any idea if I am right?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I was there today for a VIP tour, saw all the stands apart from the East which is still being worked on. Glorious views from the Upper West and from the player's tunnel. Nice to see there is also a room specifically designated for UEFA delegates for WHEN it's needed!

Oh yes, I was told that the concourse should actually have room for something like 40% of the crowd, but our concourses will have room for 60%. The seats are also very comfortable and legroom is fine! The roof in the Upper West definitely keeps in the sound!

am the one

May 29, 2011
Worthing West Sussex
gripper amex photos 6.6.11

thanks for the your photo,s it looks great (the 8th wonderof the world). talking of steps i will have to climb over 900 of them to get to my seat in the west upper.!!!!!:amex:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Wicked photos, The view of the pitch is pretty much the same as mine but on the other side of the goal and a row or 2 down. Hurry up summer and get out of the way (NEVER thought I would say that!)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Wow, that North Stand concourse looks huge - I was a little worried, because from the first pictures it looked rather tight, and that the away fans had got the better deal, though will you not get wet when queueing for food and drink? gripper, any idea how high each step is? (Anoraky question I know, but it determines how good a view you get of the far end). I'm in Row O, which is level with the top of those buildings to the side of the seats. I think that is still above the level of the goals. Any idea if I am right?

You anorak

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
Last photo shows view wheelchair spectators will get. Not quite 1901 is it.

Great set of pics though.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How good is that going to be, just got to get my story right now for when my two boys say "Why are you crying Daddy?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here