Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer quits Big Brother house

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
She was the only slice of wit within that freakshow.

Sometimes, i can't believe that i'm sat there watching a man sulk. That's what i do. Watch a man sulk and feel honestly interested in how many hours and minutes it's been since he last spoke.

The real fun is going to be when McCririck attempts to justify his under-eight type behaviour to his grown-up colleagues on the Channel 4 racing team. The death of an already flaky career perchance.

Meanwhile those of us who steamed in on Bez at 11/2 on the opening night are looking at a tidy profit.

Latest bhabet odds:

Bez 7/4
Jeremy Edwards 5/2
Kenzie 5/2
Caprice 15/2
John McCririck 12/1
Brigitte Nielsen 20/1
Jackie Stallone 25/1
Lisa I' Anson 40/1

to be honest everyone...

she has not done or said much over the last couple of days.

it has finally dawned on her that she was a hypocrite, she was boring, most of the others were mentally sub-standard to her elitist intellect and that she could not sustain another 10 days in the fish bowl in her grab for money.

lc

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
tedebear said:
me non comprende?

I thought that Greer's comment about another woman's short skirt and "f*** me" shoes was what undermined her position in the feminist "community".

What don't you like about her? Her previous criticism of Big Brother?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
They should pump Zyclone B into the house then maybe I'd watch it, and an early poster was right. Its White trash TV, I bet you all miss the Jerry Springer Show.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Greer was always going to be one of the first people to leave the house, so this comes as no surprise. I'm half-expecting McCririck to walk himself now.

I think the producers put together a great cast list, but things are starting to go tits up. Firstly the McCririck tantrum, funny at first, is now just plain tedious, then no sparks fly when Stallone meets Neilsen, now Greer quits in a huff adding credence to the view held by most over-40 that the show is puerile.

Hopefully, Bez can save the day.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Am I the only one who thinks these kind of "reality" shows have run their course?

I wonder what the next fad will be?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Pavillionaire has it spot on.

This years CBB is a flop, and the producers will be banking on Bez to save the day.

Kenzie and Edwards are to quiet, Caprice boring, John McCririck dull and not improving, Brigitte Nielsen/I' Anson are good entertainment and its so early to comment on Stallone.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tom Hark said:
The real fun is going to be when McCririck attempts to justify his under-eight type behaviour to his grown-up colleagues on the Channel 4 racing team. The death of an already flaky career perchance.

Totally, he has in the space of two days destroyed a decades long career. It's just unfathomable that a man of his age/stature could act in such a manner for such an extended period of time, although I'd bet there are a few people that he's treated like shit in his time in TV that are now loving the fact that the public get to see the true face of mr cuddly, lovely tic tac toe.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Meade's_Ball said:
I thought that Greer's comment about another woman's short skirt and "f*** me" shoes was what undermined her position in the feminist "community".

What don't you like about her? Her previous criticism of Big Brother?

I seeeee

I don't like her agressive stance towards men and her blatant feminism - totally disagree with her opinion - have done for years - I think she's a discredit to women!!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BobbySmith said:
Please all, get out and get a life, do you really watch this absolute dros

I only watched it last night because my wife had it on, and i had been told Rachel Stevens was going to join them! :blush:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Whatever you say it was gripping telly last night for reasons that Eastenders/Corry can never achieve.I think it's entertaining and educational to see renowned tv experts such as Mcririck humiliate themselves nationally whilst showing youngsters how not to behave.
Greer amazed me by appearing and all credit to her for sticking it out so long, i was longing for her and Bez to become bosom buddies.
ps tedebear, Meades Ball has a point about your hypocracy

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
BobbySmith said:
Please all, get out and get a life, do you really watch this absolute dros

Why do people get so precious about this kinda stuff? There are only four things I switch the tv on for - the news, footie, reality tv and My Parents Are Aliens, the rest of it is pure horse manure (although Desperate Housewives on C4 looks worth a look!!). I'm sure there is a list of programmes you watch that many people on here would consider a waste of your life BS, it's tv, get over it.

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
Why do people get so precious about this kinda stuff? There are only four things I switch the tv on for - the news, footie, reality tv and My Parents Are Aliens, the rest of it is pure horse manure (although Desperate Housewives on C4 looks worth a look!!). I'm sure there is a list of programmes you watch that many people on here would consider a waste of your life BS, it's tv, get over it.

Quite right.I personally only watch footy,HIGNFY,celeb BB and celeb jungle.
People who dismiss it aren't looking at the big picture.How can you not be interested in seeing people you may have put on pedestals before having their character broken down to normal mundane everyday understandable levels.I think Bez is a god and I want to know why.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Brixtaan said:
How can you not be interested in seeing people you may have put on pedestals before having their character broken down to normal mundane everyday understandable levels.

Whilst not questioning your right to watch what ever you want. Can I just clarify why you would put Bez on a pedestal? Did he have any artistic input into the Monday's? I had always assumed he just took lots of pills and danced a lot ...

In the same vein, which of the IACGMOOH stars, did you elevate to god like status?

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Brixtaan said:
Whatever you say it was gripping telly last night for reasons that Eastenders/Corry can never achieve.I think it's entertaining and educational to see renowned tv experts such as Mcririck humiliate themselves nationally whilst showing youngsters how not to behave.

Nail on head. At 19 Kenzie, a self-styled street boy. showed maturity and dignity that John McC obviously hasn't mustered in however long he's been on this planet, total car crash tv that tedious formulaic soap operas watched by probably four times as many that watch BB couldn't hope hold a torch to.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Bez was part and parcel of something that meant alot to me in my crucial development years.Sean Ryder would defend his input to the Mondays to the hilt.I need to know why

ps whats IACGMOOH ManOnThe Run?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here