Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer is our weakest link

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Sadly I think that Greer is a weak link as a captain. I thought it at West Ham last season when all he did was blame other players, rather than leading by example and this season he has lost his touch with passes and seems to spend his time in blaming other players or the Ref (today's yellow card). For me he is past his sell by date. I would rest him and bring on Dunk, except I worry that the impending court case will affect his performance. So, what to do? Over to you Gus.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Sadly I think that Greer is a weak link as a captain. I thought it at West Ham last season when all he did was blame other players, rather than leading by example and this season he has lost his touch with passes and seems to spend his time in blaming other players or the Ref (today's yellow card). For me he is past his sell by date. I would rest him and bring on Dunk, except I worry that the impending court case will affect his performance. So, what to do? Over to you Gus.

Ridiculous-drop our captain and, arguably, best player from last season? Think we've conceded less goals than any other team in the division?! We were unlucky today; thought we played well. Incredible defending by the opposition. A quality tall striker (Beckford/Cole) and we'll finish top 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here