Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer Bid

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Swindon fans on their local newspaper website suggest that he might go if the Albion increase their bid to £350k. I think £300k would do it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If the player wants to come which I assume he does or we wouldn't be bothering than I suspect a face saving £300k would do the job. Otherwise they are stuck with a player who doesn't want to play for them in the last year of his contract. It's £300k now or virtually nothing in Jan or after.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
The more i think about it I beginning to think letting him go is a really bad idea, he is our captain and he really rallies the team and sorts out the defence big time, the difference without him was clear for everyone to see at wembley. He has his shit side but he is an important player for us and as we want to be pushing for promotion we dont want to be losing our best players espescially to promotion rivals.

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
well i think 300k is more than enough i reckon ,save the big money for that striker Gus ;)

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
The more i think about it I beginning to think letting him go is a really bad idea, he is our captain and he really rallies the team and sorts out the defence big time, the difference without him was clear for everyone to see at wembley. He has his shit side but he is an important player for us and as we want to be pushing for promotion we dont want to be losing our best players espescially to promotion rivals.

Well then its not a problem as you wont be pushing for promotion !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think the publicity on our beautiful £93m stadium is doing us any favours in these kind of negotiations. Other clubs KNOW full well we're totally minted to be able to put that thing up with no outside finance or borrowing whatsoever, so they're bound to hold out and screw every last hundred k out of us that they can.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
I don't think the publicity on our beautiful £93m stadium is doing us any favours in these kind of negotiations. Other clubs KNOW full well we're totally minted to be able to put that thing up with no outside finance or borrowing whatsoever, so they're bound to hold out and screw every last hundred k out of us that they can.

..and especially as Gus keeps going back for more !!!! Guaranteed it will be an 'undisclosed fee' as im pretty sure we are going to have to pay WAY over the top for him !

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I think we should look for a proven goal scorer who is big and stong and able to hold the ball and a attacking midfielder and a winger and a centre back .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here