Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great in the North stand today.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Oh and well done to:-

'He left cos you're shit
he left cos you're shit
Robin van Persie he left cos you're shit'.

that was quality! also liked 'small town near tottenham' that really seemed to wind them up!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
that was quality! also liked 'small town near tottenham' that really seemed to wind them up!

Probably the worst song ever. Why it would wind up anyone with the intelligence of above amoeba levels is beyond me. It doesn't mean anything.

Arsenal isn't a town. Neither for that matter is Tottenham or London. What, really, would you think if they sung to us 'you're just a small town near Palace'? You'd think "what the actual f*** does that mean you gimps".

Cracking atmosphere today but that song is a total embarrassment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Probably the worst song ever. Why it would wind up anyone with the intelligence of above amoeba levels is beyond me. It doesn't mean anything.

Arsenal isn't a town. Neither for that matter is Tottenham or London. What, really, would you think if they sung to us 'you're just a small town near Palace'? You'd think "what the actual f*** does that mean you gimps".

Very much this. Absolute shite.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

But Ameobi plays for Newcastle? :dunce:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Hang on a minute, 'small town in..' Is always finished with something that doesn't quite make sense - that's part of the humour of it. Do you think it need be geographically accurate?!! We need you on the 'Joke de Jour' threads!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Hang on a minute, 'small town in..' Is always finished with something that doesn't quite make sense - that's part of the humour of it. Do you think it need be geographically accurate?!! We need you on the 'Joke de Jour' threads!

My friend's wife asked why they were singing about Arsenal being a 'Small town in Scotland'...

I think this song is up there with 'I wanna go home...' in the cringeworthy stakes.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
From the WSU, I thought the Arsenal fans were pretty vocal. Perhaps you can't hear them from the North Stand....

Great all round atmosphere yesterday I thought. Memorable game, in spite of the loss.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My friend's wife asked why they were singing about Arsenal being a 'Small town in Scotland'...

I think this song is up there with 'I wanna go home...' in the cringeworthy stakes.

Yep, right up there with "you're not a big team anymore".

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Normally I sit in WSU but I sat in WSL today but I could hear the noise from the north stand also I could hear the noise from the upper wsu i will try the ESU for hull but my conclusion is we are Albion Surporters and should be linking up and making the atmosphere and should stop saying we are better than you. I even heard the ESl and the ESU getting behind the Albion today? Don't forget we all support the Albion. I can't wait for all the corners to be finished.

Agreed but I think some of us think they are better supporters than others.

Fans in the North Stand will think they are loud because they are in the North Stand. Those in Upper West will feel the same about their stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here