Great in the North stand today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh and well done to:-

'He left cos you're shit
he left cos you're shit
Robin van Persie he left cos you're shit'.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Fantastic atmosphere in the North Stand agreed. Did anyone see the trouble in the NE corner? Couldn't really see what was going on,besides was far more interested in watching the game,but it took a lot of stewards to deal with him & throw him out. Dunno what his crime was?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Today I sat in the West Upper which is a change from the North. I have to say when you're in the North you can barely hear the away fans but from WU it's completely different. Arsenal fans were quality today, very vocal.

No they weren't I sit in the East Stand every game and there are several team particularly last year that were much louder and sung much more than Arsenal, so far the Premiership teams have been very disappointing on the singing front.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
No they weren't I sit in the East Stand every game and there are several team particularly last year that were much louder and sung much more than Arsenal, so far the Premiership teams have been very disappointing on the singing front.

I still think Leeds were the loudest. Last season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was great from the North and great in the WSU today. The BBC agree, their report says the stadium "crackled with noise and fervour". And the only time that was from the Arsenal fans was just after they'd scored.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great atmosphere all round and fortunately no rendition of that stupid go left song.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Great atmosphere all round and fortunately no rendition of that stupid go left song.

There was, but couldn't really be heard as well :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well if it was sung it was not by many as never heard it, hopefully the same next week as well

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Normally I sit in WSU but I sat in WSL today but I could hear the noise from the north stand also I could hear the noise from the upper wsu i will try the ESU for hull but my conclusion is we are Albion Surporters and should be linking up and making the atmosphere and should stop saying we are better than you. I even heard the ESl and the ESU getting behind the Albion today? Don't forget we all surport the Albion. I can't wait for all the corners to be finished.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Arsenal were loud by power of numbers when in the ascendency, largely they were quiet though. Not even approaching the best away fans.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Normally I sit in WSU but I sat in WSL today but I could hear the noise from the north stand also I could hear the noise from the upper wsu i will try the ESU for hull but my conclusion is we are Albion Surporters and should be linking up and making the atmosphere and should stop saying we are better than you. I even heard the ESl and the ESU getting behind the Albion today? Don't forget we all surport the Albion. I can't wait for all the corners to be finished.

No but you have to backslap the north stand because they are well known to be Brightons best, super fans*

*in their own minds.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Arsenal fans piped up occasionally but were poor.

Leeds and Millwall were better than them this season.

The North today was fantastic, need to keep up the atmosphere from today's game for the rest of the season now !!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
4000 fans from any team will be loud. I thought Leeds, Wrexham, Pompey, Saints, etc were all louder last season.
Pretty good though, they were probably more excited than they should've been about scraping a win against a team in the league below them :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here